The Ball (Part 2)

Draco's POV

(Y/n) has fallen asleep in my arms, and snuggled into my chest.
"Awe, look at you two!" Sasha cooed.

We made it back to the common room pretty quickly, where we parted for the night.
Except Sasha as she's (Y/n)'s dorm-mate.

"Night Draco" she whispered before disappearing to her section of the room.

(Its technically two rooms with a shared bathroom!)

I didn't know what to do, it would be a bit embarrassing changing (Y/n) into her pyjamas but irresponsible to let her sleep in the dress.

I placed her down on her bed, and gently shook her shoulder.
"Hey, (Y/n), love, wake up!" She mumble incompetent words, then slowly opened up one eye.

"Come on, you got to put your pyjamas on" I whispered, and she sorta nodded, and stood up wobbly.

"Pssst, turn around!" She lazily glared at me.
Doing as she said, I turned around and her the fabric of her dress fall.

"Bloody peeping tom" I heard her grumble as she put on her pyjamas. I have absolutely no idea what that means!

"I'm readdddyyy" she cheered before flopping on to bed. Turning around, I walked towards her bed, and helped tuck her in.

"Noooo it's....it's too warm" she kicked off the duvet and face planted into the pillows.

"It's too cold!" She grumbled before picking the duvet back up again, how can someone change their minds that quickly?

Once she was settled, I kissed her forehead and was about to leave when her hand gripped my wrist.
"Stay pwease!"

I couldn't though, my pyjamas were in my room, and I couldn't just sleep in my underwear!

"I can't. I can't sleep in a tux" I tried to reason, but I could see her bottom lip tremble in the moonlight.
"But....you can have one of my big shirts and sweatpants!" Knowing this is something I can't go against.

I went over to her chest of drawers, and picked out said clothing, before changing in the bathroom.

I climbed under the cover and gently placed my arm around her waist, pulling her slightly closer to me.

She sighed in content and slugged closer to me.
"I love you more than you love apples hehehe" she said sleepily before dozing off.

I smiled gently, what would I do without this girl...

-Time Skip brought to you by Robert Downey Jr 😍❤️-

(Y/n)'s POV

Ugh my head!

What the hell happened last night?

I was about to get out of bed when something blocked me!
Tensing, I slowly turned my head to see Draco asleep, blonde hair scattered around the pillows, mouth slightly open.

Awe he's adorable!

I got comfy again and leaning into his body heat, I could get used to this!

Good thing was, there was no lessons today, so I could lay in bed with him the whole day....well until I get hungry, then I'm sorry Draco, but all foods before dudes!

———————————————————————————
A/n: I know it's short, but I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow!

Until next Chapter Riddles!
~ Verkira 🖤

[Leave suggestions for Time skips, cause I'm running out of ideas 😅]