Chapter 4 New Allies

As we begin our story with our beloved Gear he is sitting his teams dorm awaiting orders from Ozpin,He gets tired of sitting and decides to go walk around school.

Carmine roams the halls walking about and listening the others talking about various topics.

Carmine: These students get weirder and weirder..

As he walks pasts a dorm Qrow appears around the corner and stops Carmine.

Qrow:Hey Tin man.

Carmine: Yes Qrow?

Qrow:I just saw some guys with your symbol...

Carmine:Are you sure?

Qrow:Ya,I didn't get a picture but I can take you to them.

Carmine:Well let's get going.

Carmine and Qrow head to the nearest exit to the courtyard and catch the next bullhead.

As they are on the bullhead Carmine is a little nervous but excitied to see who it is that came down here as well.

Pilot: We are here Qrow

Qrow:Thank you,come on Carmine

Carmine:Right behind you.

As they exit the bullhead they are in a forrest and Qrow signals him to follow.

Carmine follows closely behind Qrow while he is aiming down his sights for any Grimm or bandits that show themselves.

Qrow suddenly stops and Carmine bumps into him.

Qrow:You hear that?

Distant gunfire and Grimm howls.

Carmine: Those are COG Lancers they are near by.

Qrow:Then lets hurry.

Carmine and Qrow begin to sprint towards the sounds of battle.

Carmine: Theres more then one gun

Qrow:Can you guess how many?

Carmine: I say 4

Qrow: So a team?

Carmine:Thats right.

As they approach a clearing Carmine sees his Sgt. chainsawing a grimm in half as Dom is curbstomping one and Cole is punching one and Baird is strangling one.

Carmine: Sarge!?

Marcus glances over.

Marcus:Rook! Your alive!

Carmine:Thats right sir

Dom:Damn Carmine how you been?

Baird: Hm where are we?

Marcus:Baird shut up

Baird:What did I say!?

Cole: Whose the red eyes?

Qrow glances over.

Qrow:Names Qrow, You are in the world of Remnant, if you please follow Carmine and I. We can take you back to our school called Beacon and the Headmaster can explain everything there.

Marcus:Bullshit...

Cole:Marcus man this shit sounds sketch

Dom:I agree but what else can we do?go back the way we came?

Baird: Good point but I vote we avoid any trouble to not get shot in the ass for change.

Cole:I second that