Chapter 16- Mr. and Mr. Parrish

The next day I quickly got dressed in sweats and a t-shirt and took my bags downstairs. We were going to leave for the airport from the ceremony. The ceremony started at 11 and our flight was at 4. We were going to leave at 2:30 to change and get to the airport in plenty of time. I grabbed a light breakfast then dad and I left the house at nine.

After making sure everything was just right, I took a walk and just got lost in my thoughts.

I was four when I met Teegan Miracle Davis. My cousin Reese had just taken one of my favorite toys and I ran away to the park. I remember crying thinking how mean my cousin was when this chubby curly haired boy wearing thick dark glasses walked up to me and offered me a lollipop. He didn't ask why I was crying. Didn't make fun of me. Just sat next to me humming. He had bright, stormy, grey eyes and an adorable chipped tooth smile. He introduced himself as Teegan Miracle Davis.

"Why is your name Miracle?" I asked.

He beamed brightly. "My mom was kinda old when she had me and I almost died when I was born so I'm a miracle!"  He said throwing his hands up excitedly.

He made me smile. I learned he lived not too far from me and begged my mom to let me play with him. We met his family and became good friends. Soon, Reese was no longer a bother to me because I had my little Miracle.

He always knew how to make me smile. He had an outgoing personality but he could be focused and driven when he wanted to. He was never selfish or mean. He believed in teamwork and hard work and treated everyone fairly. In middle school most friends become enemies. Not us. I even fell in love with him but kept it to myself. I just knew like he did that he was a dominant stud. Surprise surprise.

I was so happy but I knew he'd feel some type. I didn't mean to manhandle and kidnap him that day but he was avoiding me. I understood...later. At the time, though, I was pissed and hurt. Pissed he thought I was one of those shallow people that would flush fourteen years of friendship for some label.

I smiled up at the sky. I'm glad I did it. Not only did he get to hear how I felt about him but I found out he felt the same for me and he was now going to be my sub and bondmate for the rest of our lives. Soon, we'd also be having our first child. I checked my watch and made my way back to get ready.

I wore a blue suit with a white shirt and matching blue tie with the Greek key symbol on it. I stood in front of the officiant and Master Eros at the altar with my father, mother, Andace, and Milton beside me. When the music started, the guests stood as the doors opened. Miracle walked down the aisle with his mother on his arm.

He was pure perfection. He was dressed in his yukata and wore simple white flip flops (edema and heels don't mix) with a silver anklet on each ankle. His hair was pinned up with the front side parted and slicked down to the sides. His ears had been pierced and he had a diamond stud in each ear with a cuff on the tips of his ears. His grey eyes had been outlined in black wing tip and he was wearing a tinted gloss on his sexy lips.

His siblings, mother, and Emile were dressed in white with blue accents. His father was a no show. Our family, friends, and close co-workers and associates filled the rows and watched him with glossy eyes and bright smiles.

His mother and oldest brother, Zylan, proudly presented him to me when asked. We recited the bond vow and exchanged our promise rings for titanium bands with a row of diamonds bordered by the Greek key. Once that was finished, Master Eros took over. Miracle stepped back and his family helped disrobe him. He stood before me in a pair of white lace boy shorts and a white lace merrywidow. Silver bands curled around his upper arms. Tara and Zylan helped him kneel in front of me and Milton handed me a long, blue, velvet box.