Floor me with your violence

'STOP' she yelled, thrashing her arms around and then trying to throw her head side to side enough to create a banging noise against the ground/ floor, when he moved to restrain her even more by pinning her arms at her sides. 

'NO!' She screamed.

'Stop it' he grunted at her as he sat straddled over her petite torso, aware her parents and siblings/ brothers were probably downstairs and the floorboards and walls in this house were particularly thin. 

'Let go of me' she grunted and strained to move around underneath him, hoping her wiggling would remove the crushing weight and pressure he was placing on her abdomen and pelvis.

The weight of his form began to crush her and push the air out of her lungs. She gasped and slowed her struggles. 

He looked down at her in surprise and lowered her hands to the ground now, arms above her head, 90 degree angles. 

No she had stopped thrashing around she had been easy to restrain and move her arms back above her head comfortably, rather than having to restrain her painfully with her stupid moving and thrashing and wiggling around.

'Stupid bitch' he thought.

Lifting his weight up from her slightly so he only had his groin touching her slightly sideways raised hips and pelvis and he allowed a small gap/ of space to appear between her and him. He was breathing heavily and was red in the face from the exertion of keeping her down. 

For a little girl she sure put up a hell of a fight, he thought grimly. 

'Look at me' he said 

She turned her face away defiantly and he saw a singe tear glide down her cheek. Following an already single dried tear track. 

'Babe' he said softly, moving one hand off of her left wrist to gently stroke her face and turn it to face him. 

She resisted his grasp and he pulled her face a bit harder. He saw the shock in her eyes as a click resounded throughout the room. 

'Ow' she mouthed at him wordlessly. 

'OMG I'm so sorry babe' he cried, a tear now beginning to follow her routes and drip from his overly/ excessively large nose on to her cheek. She turned away in disgust and quickly whispered hurriedly, 'Quick get off my Mums coming' 

He jumped up as if she had electrocuted him and sprang to the other side of the room and she took that opportunity to run to the door, but alas/ unfortunately, because of the thin walls betraying her now again. 

The clashing of pots and pans downstairs revealed that no one had come up the stairs just yet.

He launched himself across the room to her and grabbed her wrist, twisting her back to him just as the door sprung open. 

'Mum' She gasped as she hurtled towards her head first as he let go of her wrist. 

'I just came up to see what that banging was and if you two are staying for dinner' 

Just as she opened her mouth to reply, a muffled, almost silent gasp fell out/ escaped her mouth and she doubled over on to the bare carpeted floors/ flooring. 

Leaning back against the wall she doubled over and grasped at her stomach.

Looking up with her Mum with pleading eyes, she once again mouth 'Ow'

As everything 

Went 

Black.