Chapter Six

Lily's POV

I can't believe it, tonight I am going on a date with the Harry Styles.

I search through my closet for an outfit. I pull out a navy blue dress that is tight on top but flows out under my rib cage. The dress ends just above my knee.

I try on the dress to make sure it still fits. I look down at my wrist, how am I suppose to cover up the cuts and scars? I get an idea and search through my jewelry box. I find some cream colored bracelets and then I put on the matching heels.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. Everything looks good, except for the fat.

I take off the dress and put on clothes I can wear until it's time to get ready. I leave the house and start to run so I can burn of the fat. in the end, I ran a total of 6 miles. I went inside and saw a note.

The lads and I left for an interview, I'll be back around 12. -Niall

I looked at the clock.

11:20

I still have time. I ran upstairs and puked up every single thing in me, I am food free. I got in the shower and started cleaning myself for my date.

I boys came back around the time I was blow drying my hair. I looked at the time.

12:04

I have about 8 or 9 hours until my date with Harry. I decided to take a nap so I wouldn't be tired. eventually, sleep came to me.

•••••

I woke up at 5 on the dot and got out of bed, three hours until my date at 8.

I put on the outfit and then did my hair and makeup. I searched for fat but felt okay at the moment. I went downstairs at 7:50 to wait for Harry.

•••••

Harry comes downstairs and I grin. he looks extremely nice. he has on a white dress shirt with black dress pants, simple but amazing.

"Shall we?"

I giggle, "We shall."

We get in the car and Harry begins to drive.

"Where are we going?"

"That is suppose to be a surprise." I give him the puppy dog eyes, "Nooo! Not the eyes!" I continue, "I must resist!" he looks away from my face so he won't cave, causing a giggle to erupt from my lips.

Soon enough, we arrive at a lake. Harry quickly runs to my side of the car to let me out. He grabs my hand and leads me to a boat. I look in the boat and their are candles, food, and drinks.

I smile up at him, "You didn't need to do this, I would have been fine with walking around a park and maybe getting fast food."

"No no, I want to do this, your too special for that." Butterflies erupt in my stomach.

He leads me to the boat and we get in.

I stare at the food, and my smile fades. Harry notices and grabs my hands, "Hey, Lily, you are beautiful, you don't need to worry about anything." my smile comes back and I start eating. Harry makes me feel pretty, Harry makes it so I don't feel like throwing up.

It really is the perfect night.