Appa - 18+ (2)

Warning: Sex, semi knot, D/S, Authority, face fucking, lose of virginity, smacking, marking, and scents

(n˘v˘•)¬

The bad written sex scene is here, I am sorry this is a first please forgive me ಥ_ಥ(I written this at 8 in the morning, it is now 2 at the afternoon. I had to eat of course, and watched some videos before, so I had breaks (°∀°))

Seokjin/Jungkook
Taehyung/Seokjin/Namjoon

I feel dirty and guilty and I dunno why ;;

•———

Seokjin was a good Beta he cooked, he cleaned, and he took care of his pack if they needed anything from him. Either for advice or to fuck him or he fucks them. There Dynamics were more out of the norm of regular packs, after all regular packs didn't have alphas doing blowjobs or kissing each other as a norm. Seokjin has a fond memory of walking in namjoon room to tell them food was almost ready, he had sent jungkook and jimin to the groceries because he had forgotten a certain spice for a sauce, and getting the most beautiful image stuck in his head. The scent of arousal and the mixture of apple and wood was making his wolf squirm in delight. Because there was taehyung on his knees, his body was being violently moved back and forth. A hand was in his hair grasping and pulling, muffled whimpers and moans left taehyung body as he let his mouth be used to please his pack alpha. Namjoon moans and grunts were loud and he forced taehyung back on his enormous dick, which was starting to knot from the looks of namjoon face, making him chock. Seokjin was leaning against the wall, he had already closed the door and enjoyed the show, already having his hand in his pants already fingering himself with four fingers in him. He was already lose from a couple days ago in yoongis studio as he was fucked from behind from namjoon and getting knotted. He already hand slick dripping from himself, just not a lot like omegas do, just enough to take a decent amount of knots. Betas had ruts and heats, just only half ones they never get full force ones unless they were ready for a litter, or if worse comes to show distress. If beta's get pushed to the edge and they get a full triggered heat or rut then that's either means work pushed them, there pack pushed them, or something worse pushed them. It's rare to have a full heat or rut with a beta but that rarely, or even never, happened unless it was for children.

"Ah-youohgodyes you-fuck attentioa-Ah slut!"

Namjoon words had an impact on both of them, with taehyung muffled moan and seokjin whimper, he definitely had an impact on them.

Honestly that was a fond memory as he decided to join in and gave taehyung a hand with his problem. It was such a nice prize and he saw namjoon orgasm on taehyung face, making his face even more fucked out and messy. The amount of cum on taehyungs face, the way him mouth was swollen and red, his eyes glazed and half closed having that fucked out face. Still having moans leaving his mouth as seokjin fastened his pace with his hand to get an orgasm out of taehyung, to please both of his alphas. He can see namjoon knot in all his glory as he looked lazily at both of them leaning back slightly in a relaxed manner, cum still pouring out as it made a mess of the both of them.

Then after taehyung orgasmed seokjin was soon on his knees, with his faces stuffed of namjoon semi hard knot as he decided to cleaning up and swallow cum that was still coming out, with taehyung fucking him from behind as he growled in pleasure.

He didn't eat that night.

It was such a fond memory honestly but they had to get cleaned up right away and put scented candles in the room before jungkook and jimin came back home. It wasn't that they didn't want to hide anything from there maknae, they honestly didn't try to hide it, it just seems jungkook didn't even realize they do this with each other. It became clear a couple years ago when Yoongi left the room with taehyung behind him as they entered the living room, with mixed scents and messy clothes. The other pack mates tensed when they saw both of them, the other two blinked before they froze slightly as jungkook made an noise. Everyone slowly looked at him waiting for his reaction, but they only got a innocently looking jungkook blinking slightly before he looked at the two and said, "were you to playing wrestle together?"