chapter one

You were a standby during the fight of dormamu and strange. After the whole incident you were left injured. Your vision starts to get blurry then you  pass out.

You hear a faint voice saying
"Are you ok". After hearing it you open your eyes. Looking around for a while, you see a strange man looking up at you, worried. Now you look down at your body. The injuries you had are healed.

"Where am I?Who are you...,"You said in a panic.

"To answer both of your question you are in a building and my name is Stephen Strange also know as Dr. Strange. Nice to meet you," Strange said while holding his hand up to pull me out of the bed.

You held his hand to get out of bed. While struggling you stare at him for a while realizing he is the real thing.Then you got out of bed

Strange shows you around the place and tells you whats going on. You seem to get confused on everything he said.

"Strange, that's nice for you to help but I have to go...it's getting really l-"

"It's 2:00 in the morning how is that late?" He said giving an annoyed look."You should stay for a while. Your wound on your chest isn't that healed yet"

You looked at him then look at your chest. The wound is deep than you've imagined. Afterward, You realized you didn't introduce yourself so you ask if he knows your name.

"Your name is (instert first name f/n and last name l/n). While your still unconscious I look in your wallet for your I.D. Don't ask why," Strange said to you.

After strange have you a tour around the place, he walked you to a vacant room. He gave you extra clothes and told you to change into it but you said later.

A few hours later, you were still in your room thinking about how lucky you are. Out of nowhere, Strange opens the door giving you food.

"Sorry it's not that much. I used half of your money from your wallet,"

You gasp then looked at your wallet. You only have $2:20. You starts hitting him like what a tsundere would do. Strange's face was so straight he didn't even react to the whole thing.

"You should rest now ( f/n)," Strange said.
"No..."
"You have t-"
"NO!"
"Why?"
"You didn't pay me back!"
"Wha- fine. I'll pay you back tomorrow."
"Fine!"