chapter six (to be continued)

It has been one week and two days. You're getting really nervous about what's happening. He still hasn't arrived yet... You tried to call him (wait...he doesn't have a phone...Scratch that). Never mind you didn't call him at all. All you do now is just walk around doing nothing and from time to time just talking to Wong.

Wong is a good person... When he's not busy. That why you talk to him.

You walk up to the library seeing Wong sleeping on his desk. Since you a nice and sassy person you are, You grab your only blanket and tossed it on him like a net. Afterwards, you just walk away chuckling.

Then you just noticed that you haven't came out of the sanctuary for a while.

Noticing that acually motivated you to go out.

Damn, your still thinking about Strange that you acually made a theory about it but you just let it slide by now.

Reaching the door in the New York sanctum made you feel a mysterious vibe. You open the door and half of the population was gone.
There was dust everywhere.

"What the...what the hell happened here?!?!?!?" You questioned yourself surprisingly.

You keep walking out the streets to see if there are people you can talk to. By your point of view you don't see any one. You get really worried.

"If everyone is gone...(except Wong) does that mean...Strange is gone," You think to yourself.

You fall to the ground, knees down, speechless. You tear up a little bit, but you didn't let it show.

You turn back walking back to the sanctum. You wipe away a tiny bit of the tears and open the door. Wong rushes up to you.

"What happened? Are you ok? Did you fine Strange?" He questions.

You walk past him and stop.

"Im okay, I didn't find Strange, and something happened," You answered.

You point to the door and tell Wong to check outside. He walks out and sees no population at all.

"He...did it," Wong says to himself.

You keep on walking then turn back.

"Whos "he" ?" You ask suspiciously.

"Thanos,"

~~~~~Announcement/s~~~~~

<3 Sorry I wasn't posting for a while...I just needed to have a break from timr to time.

<3 Yes, this fanfiction is kind of linked with the infinity war shit and no, I'm not exactly sure who does but im pretty sure Strange died in Infinity War.

<3 Also this chapter might be in four or five parts I am not to sure yet.

<3 Last thing to mention, I might be posting the parts separately or at the same time, so be patient.