chapter four

You wake up hearing talking near the hall. You stand out of bed walking where the talking came. You end up going to the New York sanctum entrance.

You peek through a wall listening to the conversation. Then you look at the people. You see Strange, Thor and Loki.

((yey thor ragnorok reference))

Then Strange uses a portal and moves it foward towards Loki and Thor.

Once you see them gone, you walk up to Strange.

"What just happened?" You asked.

"Looks like you saw the whole thing didn't you? Well, Thor and Loki wantes to go find Odin until Loki wanted to kill me," Strange replied

"So...thats what happening today?" You asked again.

"Nothing much," He says.

"You can roam around the sanctum."

You nodd your head and walk around for a bit. You noticed you never said hi to Wong yet so you do.

You go to the library greeting Wong.
He greets you back. You are amazed to see all the books in the library.

"What are the books for?" You ask.

"These books are from the Ancient One. They are spell books. All of them are organized by difficulty and power," Wong replies.

You go close to the book, slowly putting your hand towards it. Wong glances at you then slaps you hand down.

"Don't touch it! These books are to powerful! You don't know what they say!" Wong exclaims.

You cover your hand where it got slapped on.

"At least can I learn how to do magic?"

Wong thinks about it gives you an easier book.

"Here. This is a book more easier for you to perform on. Once your done with it just give it to me."

You hold on to the book and walk away with it.

When walking toward your room near a hallway you see Strange returning his necklace back to a random room in the hall your in. While both of you walk, you trip an his cloak.

((almost typed in cape XP))

You fall to the floor aching in pain. Strange puts his necklace back on and helps you get back up.

"Thanks for helping me up Strange," you said thanking Strange.

"Well...no problem." Strange says.

You give a mean stare at the cloak. It seemed annoyed. Then, you stare at his necklace.

" What the necklace for?"

Strange takes out the necklace and shows it to you.

"This is the age of agamotto. If you wear it, it will let the user control time," He explains." What's the book for y/n?"

You look at the book then look at Strange.

"Well...I ask Wong a book so I can practice the things you can do but, He gave me the easiest one in the library,"You say looking dull.

He pats your head and walks away.

You walk to your room closing your door.

You jump in your bed fan girling about him.

~~Don't worry. The climax is ...~~  ~~Coming soon.~~~~~~~~~~~~