chapter three (part one)

Wong walks up to you. He looks at you in a mysterious way.

"So your the person I saw in the hall. It's nice to meet you y/n," Wong says introducing himself.

Wong puts his relic down. Thinking of him makes you think he's too asian for you, but you let it slip by.

After a brief moment of silence you walk past Wong to go to your room.
Then you hear a distant discussion between Wong and strange. You go to the nearest wall you can peek in to listen.

"So, she's a cutie," Wong says with no hesitance.

"Well, why do you think of that?" Strange replies.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe you should teach her some sorcery since you are the strongest one."

"That depends on her. I'll try to ask her if she wants to."

You stop hearing the conversation and walk back to your room. You shut your door the you did something.You screamed on your pillow thinking that your going to learn magic.

~~~~~The next day later...~~~~~

You woke out of bed. You do all the stuff mostly regular people do everymorning. While going to the garden of the sanctums you see Strange in his training wear.

"Oh, your awake," Strange said in a smile.

"Yeah isn't that obvious?" You said back to Strange.

He gives an annoyed facial expression then starts to chuckle.

"So, since im the most powerful sorcerer in the world, do you want to learn the magic?"

You weren't surprised since you hears the conversation that he and Wong had.

"Yes. I want to learn," You said without any emotion.

((btw you didnt have your coffee yet))

"Well, i'm not good in teaching, but I'll try my best," Strange says while slightly blushing.

You nod your head then went outside the sanctum to get some food with your money Strange gave you.

~~~Meanwhile at the sanctum~~~

Strange sits down thinking about you. Now he somewhat likes you.
But it was really strange for him to save you.((heh "strange"))

Strange hears the New york door of the sanctum open. It was you with the food. You walk pass him with a smirk on his face. Strange looks at you and ask what you got.

"Oh, I just got some food from a resturant. Mostly bacon and eggs. Oh, I got two regular coffees. Here one for you. I hope you like decaf." You say to strange.

You hand over the decaf coffee to strange while you got milk coffee to your self. With the food you walk to the library giving Wong half of the food you got. What a nice person you are y/n. Wong looks at you then looks at the food. He's pleased for your generosity. You smile at him then walk back to your room.

While opening the door to your room, the first thing that comes to sight is a random relic lying on the ground. It looks like someone had rushed in before you could come in.

"Strange..." you think to yourself.

You grab the relic and go to the garden. Upon going there you see strange doing his magic. It weird to see him with no weapon. Just magic. You wave to Strange to get his attention. He looks back seeing you and waves back. You walk up to him with the relic in your hand.

"I see you have the relic," Strange says glancing at you relic.

"Whats it for?" You ask.

"A relic is a weapon that defines you. It chooses you. I picked this one since it matches you," Strange explains.

You look at your relic and grip it tightly.

To be continued...