Chapter two

You woke up 7:30 in the morning. The first thing you see is money and a note on a table. You walked to it grabbing the money and reading the note. The note says: Get your own food -stephen strange.

"Don't make me suffer like this Strange,"You thought to yourself.

You walk outside with the extra clothes strange have to you.When you walk outside your bedroom, You noticed no one is around. You walked down a hall where it leads to the entrance. While walking, Your look to the right where the library is at. A strange silhouette is emited. You stop walking then turn to go walk to the library. While walking the shadowy figure turns to you.

"Nope Nope Nope," You said walking the oppisite way.

After reaching the entrance, Strange taps you from behind.

"Your in the wrong entrance (f/n),"
Strange tells you.

Out of nowhere he makes a portal for you to go in.You walk in the portal,Speechless.You look back and the portal is gone.

"Why so quiet a sudden?" Strange says.

You got too scared that you scream and fall to the floor. Great, now you chest injury hurts even more. You get up and walk like you've completly forgotten the whole scene. When walking Strange walks behind you.

After getting food, Strange opens a portal back to the building so you can eat.

"Strange? How did you heal me?" I said confused.

He looks at you,not answering the question.You sigh regreting whar you asked.

"I used magic...,"Strange suddenly answered.

You looked at him. You noticed Strange putting his hands on his face looking stressed.You put your hand around his back, conforting him.

"Sorry for asking that. You must be stressed out doing it since you were once a doctor," You said apologizing.

"No no, it's ok. That was a good question. Now please stop patting your hand on the back...the cloak is annoyed," Strange said.

You slowly pulled your hand back to your lap. You see the cloak doing a gesture thats saying it's watching you.

You somewhat get scared but didn't care at all. Then you glanced at his hands. You noticed his hands are shaking. You wanted to ask why its shaking but you will also know he will stress out even more.

You walk out informing Strange that your going out. He say it ok tells you to come back early. Know you think it makes him lool like a father doing his fatherly lecture.

While your out of the sanctuary, You kind off chuckle to yourself by calling Stephen a father.Well, he is a neurosurgeon. He might single. A few minutes of walking you glance at the sights.

"Finally the time where I don't have to stay in that place," You thought to yourself.

Then thinking about it, Strange taps in the shoulder wearing what you call "normal and really hot looking" clothes.

"It's getting late. You should come back to the sanctuary now," Strange demands.

You sigh and walk back to the sanctuary even if its 5:20 in the afternoon. You look back seeing that Strange is walking behind you, somewhat blushing.

Entering the sanctuary seeing the same shadowy figure but reveal and brightened up. Strange walks pass you up to the man you don't even know about.

"Hello Wong," Strange said.

Without greeting he grabs his relic pointing it to me.

"Who is this person," Wong says confused and focus.

Strange looks at me then looks at Wong with a smirk.

"This is f/n l/n. I saved her from the dark dimension. Hey, y/n ((your name)) this is Wong the librarian in the sanctuary," Strange briefly explained.

Woohoo this might be the longest chapter ive ever made. Since this is my first story, how do you feel?