chapter six (prt 1: my heart and soul)

~~~~In your bedroom~~~~
                    Warning:Cussing
You were still confused about what was happening right now. Besides, you don't know who the hell Thanos is.

You sit down on your bed thinking about what you want to now. Since you have feelings for Strange you are thinking about beating the crap out of Thanos, but your to big of a pussy you are.

"Okay, it's either be a pussy or be kindoff famous... screw it i'm a pussy," You think to youself.

You practice half of your magic from the book (mostly the important ones) to waste some time. Well, it does become more boring without Strange. He means the world to you even if you two don't know eachother that much.

               ~~~A few minutes~~~

Your still bored (obviously)...

Well, to cut more time you just walk around the sanctuary for a while until you come to the museum area (Where Strange found the cloak of levitation). You look around finding all sorts of trinkets you adore.

You look around the same place even if it's a small place. Then, you see something that catches your eyes. It's a cloud in a bottle (terreria reference). You hold it in your hand seeing how amazing and impossible this thing is.

"Hmm...this might be useful," you think to yourself.

You grab it and somewhat walk away like nothing happened.

Next you go to one of the other sanctums to be specific it's the London sanctum and walk out of the door.

No one roaming around.

You keep walking around double checking if there are any survivors.

Then you trip on something.

"Ow...what the heck...," You say.

You get up and look at the thing you tripped on.

It was a weird looking phone with a weird symbol on it. You pick it up, confused on how it got there.

"Wow...this sign looks pretty familiar. I wonder how it got there in the first place," you think to yourself.

You walk back to the sanctum.

You go back to your room, observing the item. You look at your laptop you haven't used and search the image up. While doing so you felt pretty cringy by how you describe the symbol. The first one was "Star treck symbols. The second one was "Top ten best tattoos", and etc. After many attempts you found the symbol.

It was Captain Marvel's symbol this whole time.

Then, You type in Captain Marvel and you notice he or she is a superhero.

"Oh shit! Looks like the world will be normal again," You say in a surprise.