chapter three (part two)

You begin to smirk and start rushing at him trying to hit him with your relic. Strange, bearing nothing to weild uses his crimson bands to defend himself.

"You should off told me you starting y/n," Strange says while dodging all your attacks.

Once you did a counter strike, Strange blocks it knocking it out your hand. While watching the relic graciously fall out of your hand, you plan to do a hand to hand combat.

"Is that all you got?" Strange questions.

"I would of done better if I had the relic, but noo~ you had to ship it out of my hand," You say frustrated and happy.

You run up to him, mostly dodging his bands. Instead of trying to punch him, you slide on your knees going between you legs. He confused and weirded out but he is somewhat cool with it. Once you stop sliding you stand behind Strange's back. Out of the ordinary, you do a soft but girly punch. You don't want to hurt him so instead you did a soft girly punch.

He looks back seeing you in a hesitating posture.

"Damn, you could of gone hard," Strange says in an annoyed way.

You apologize telling him you didn't want to hurt him. He accepts your apology then pats your head.

He smiled at you.

"Is it me, or is he just getting a little more friendlier?" you think to yourself.

While thinking about it, you see Strange walk back to the sanctum. You ran to keep up at him. Once you do he looks at you then looks at his hands.

"That's not so bad for a person like you," Strange compliment.
"Oh..umm thanks-"
"I was acually being serious this time."
"Oh you were? I didn't know you were impressed?"
"Yes, I was impressed"

You stop the conversation by putting you hands on your head to hide your face from blushing.

"Are you ok y/n? What's wrong?" Strange questions.

"Oh...um...nothing. I'll go to my room to sleep in. I'm still a bit tired." You say changing the topic.

You rush to your room pronto and just fake sleep.

Sorry if its short... I hope you like it!