[16] "Who?"

Kysler's POV

Hi everyone! I'm Kysler Ron Chandler! I have a very sweet noona, not actually, Noona Kyla Rein Chandler and a ugly brother, Kyle Raze Chandler. So let's continue the storyyyy!!!

I have going back to the car when I saw Hyung Brian and Noona Brienne looking at something...

I was going to speak when I saw...

HYUNG KYLE AND NOONA TAMARA KISSING!

EWWWWWWW! SO CRINGE!

I'm not a gay, okay! It's just... the VIEW right now!

"H--Hyung?" Finally I spoke up. I called Hyung Brian by a whisper tone.

"K--Kysler. Shhhh." He warned me and I nodded.

"H--Hyung, what are we gonna do?" I asked nervously! He stopped for a sec and looked at Noona Bri that was still shocked. I guess she doesn't notice my presence here.

"A--ah Kys--" But he automatically stop and something catched his attention.

"Kysler" He picked up a rock "Ibabato ko tong bato malapit sa kanila, magtago muna kayo.." He requested. I nodded and went to Noona Bri.

"N--Noona, H--Hyung Brian, has p--plan, for the m--mean time let's hide, o--okay?" And I guess I caught her attention and nodded. She looked at Hyung Brian and nodded.

We hide beside my new car. At this point, we still can see hyung and Noona Tamara.

Right now they are still kissing!

Wat da ef!

I looked at Noona Bri that still looked shocked.

"Noona, do you have any idea, why they are doing this sh*t?!" I asked frustatedly.

"U--Uh I guess?" She said hesitanly.

"Come on tell me, I won't tell anyone." I said while I raised right hand.

She chuckled, "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm totally sure." I assured.

"Ah T--Tamara has a c--crush on Kyle, but I didn't expect that she will go this way to far..." She explained. I nodded my head.

"How about you?" She added.

Uh of course none! Hyung isn't to open about himself... but... he told me about something...

"He said he like someone. Nothing more than that. He isn't open about himself especially about his feelings." I answered, while emphasizing the word feelings.

She nodded, then we continue to watch...

Their kiss deepened!

Total cringe!

Moments later... Hyung Brian already threw the rock to them, that immediately stop them from what they are doing!

Phew! It already stop!

Hyung Brian immediately hide beside the car near him. He feels uncomfortable at his hiding position!

I hope he will be okay!

"S--Sino a--andyan?", Hyung

He's wandering around near their position. Noona Tamara followed him.

"Damn it!" He cursed, and continued to wander around.

He is getting near Hyung Brian's Hiding spot!

I heard Noona Brienne gasp.

I hope it's not your last day Hyung Brian...

"M--Meow." Huh?? I know hyung is scared of cats! I know it will worked!

"Shit! May p--pusa!" Shit your face! Wahahahahah! His freaking expression is priceless! Wahahahaha!

I looked at Noona Bri, she is laughing as well. Hahahaha!

"S--Sino a--a--andyan??" Oh no!

"Meow."

"Pusa shet!" She's also scared of cats?! That's great at this point, I guess? Hahahaha!

"D--Dun tayo t--tumingin." Noona Tamara suggested.

"Wag na."

"Ako nalang." Hyung added. Eh? 

"B--Bakit?"

"Bakit? Bakit nga ba?!" Hyung asked frustratedly.

??????

"S--Sorry K--Kyle." Noona Tamara apologized with tears forming around her eyes.

"Aist! You shouldn't have kissed me!" Hyung shouted!

So it was Noona Tamara who started this!

"Excuse me! Nagpahalik ka naman diba! At ramdam na ramdam ko na gustong gusto mo ang ginagawa natin!" Noona Tamara answeres back angrily!

I hope that this is done right now!

"Fvck! Get out off my sight." Hyung requested.

"W--What?!" Noona Tamara chuckled.

"Get out off my sight!" Hyung shouted that shocked Noona Tamara.

I hope my friendship with Trace could still be the same after this...

Noona Tamara suddenly hit hyung's chest hard!

"I hate you Kyle! I hate you so bad! I thought you we're my friend!" But hyung just ignores her!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?!

"Let me tell you a sto--"

"I'm not interested." Hyung interfere her.

"Oh for Pete's sake! For the last time Kyle! Please!" Noona Tamara asked sincerely!

I want to help Noona Tamara right now but I can't!

Hyung didn't move.

"Did you know that i fell i--inlove with y--you?" Noona Tamara said, straight to the point!

Huwaaaaaaaaaaaatttt???????!!!!!!

She loved hyung?!

I saw hyung expression's changed into a shocked one!

"I admire your personality, your imperfections are not a hindrance to these f--feelings..."
That thing hit me!

Your imperfections are not a hindrance to these feelings...

I looked at Noona Bri and she was crying!

I rubbed her back to try to calm her done.

"I sometimes ask myself that, should I stop it? But I didn't. Because it was worth to feel." Noona Tamara continues.

Because it was worth to feel.

"But right now, I regret my decision! Because of your stupidity! I hate you so bad! I hope I could ruin your life so bad, that could cause you to despite me in hell or whatsover!" She suddenly shouted!

I looked at hyung and his expression is still the same, shocked.

Then Noona Tamara suddenly ran away with tears.

I looked at hyung and he's expression turns ito a blank and spoke...

"Lumabas ka na dyan." He said.

What?!

I looked at Noona Bri, she stopped from crying and was shocked like me!

Who is he referring too?

Us? Or Hyung Brian?

I hope nothing bad happens to us...