[25] "Confessions"

I look at Kyle with a shocked expression while his was confused.

I immediately remembered that he said that he would stole my third kiss and he did. But what hit me is that, why third? Why not second? Oh shoot! I think I slipped! But nevermind! My problem here is that we did an unexpected act!

Then suddenly his expression changes, that made me change mine to into a confused one.

"Shit! Uh, I, s--sorry for w--what happened. I-- I lost c--control." He said sincerely.

I just sat their looked at him.

Suddenly, I remember if are we already good, after what happened with him and...

Shit!

What if, he will do the same thing he did to Tamara to me?!

My emotions starts to ramble!

Ughhhh!!

He goes near them I suddenly stopped him..

"Stop." I said in a voice with power.

"L--Look, I'm sorry a--about what happened." He apologized.

As he notice that I ignore him he apologized again.

"I--I'm very s--sorry, I understand if you won't forgive me--"

"Are you going to do the same thing you did to Tamara to me?" I asked without thinking. Shit!  I hope he wouldn't hear it.

"What?" I sigh in relief as he didn't hear it.

I just shaked my head, sitting down properly, while placing my chin on my knees.

"I won't do that to you." He whispered.

I didn't quite catch it so I asked him again.

"What?" I asked.

He inhales first and spoked.

"I like you Bri." What?!

My eyes widen in shocked as I heard him say it.

"Can't you see? I really like you a lot Bri. All the words I said out their earlier, took me a lot of courage before I said it." He confessed, pointing at the back.

"If you asked when did this start? I don't know? You just slipped in my mind. And I smile  with that thought. Ah shit! Nakakabakla toh. And.."

"A--And?"

"I was the one who kissed you in the auditorium." What?

"M--May I ask you a question?" He asked nervously.

I just looked at him.

He breaths deeply first and talked.

"Why did you responded back?" He asked.

Responded??

?

Ahh!

"I--I don't know." He just smiled.

That made my heart lit up a little.

Wait what?? Ughhh!

I was speechless. This confession thing made me speechless.

"Aren't you suppose to tell something?" He asked.

I don't know, I feel a little thing light up my heart when he said what he feels.

"I--I don't know w--what to say." I said and immediately stand up and ran away from him but he catch my arm.

"I understand if you feel shocked and suprised, but please don't break my heart Bri. I had enough heart breaks for a life time." He said as he let goes of me.