please come back

I'm alone and nothings the same and you did this you tour apart the last shred of anything I'd ever had.
You are selfish.
You dangled on a tight rope and when it got to hard you cut lose not caring who would fall behind you
Weeping into the willows of life you given it all.
Forgetting what you value most looking at who you were now i had no idea who you were.
What happen to my savior
I wish I could say I hate you for what you did and in some ways I do but I know looking into the eye of the beast could be hard.The voices scream and you scream right back caving into to the gentle lulliby of death. 
Sitting corners became your hobby looking to the cealing tears stream down your face you looked at me and whispered  do I know You?
And at that moment I no longer exsited everything stoped and I fell from up top the walls I built as they all came crashing down and I was left bare and cracked fragile to the  core.
A flower ripped from it's roots and step all over until it was nothing but dust in the air.
i fell to knees praying as if it could bring you  back from death  as if it could save him but he is just as gone as you.

When you left our father changed slowly breaking down like a worn down car swerving in and out of the lane of life.
Now he's gone he is a dead man.
a zombie of a human being gliding the earth.
Numb inside numb outside I can't even look at him anymore for I'm afraid he would see the disappointment in my eyes.

See that I am drowning in pain
wave after wave of anguish.
No one to hold my hand hug me tight keep me from sinking into the pit of darkness
a deep shadow of promises of everything I used to be
Of everything I lost.
So I'm alone and I want to be selfish just like you.