I sent this to Mikerza

Love isn't just given... I needs to develop over a period of time.Love can start off in a dark, hopeless place and very rarely is it acknowledged. But in time, love will find a way to blossom - it will find a way out of the hellhole it once called home. For love is a force that not many understand but those who do understand it as more than a thing that is given and given back. Love is a beacon of light. It is what drives all of humanity to empathise with one another. It is what gets us through the darkness and encourages us in the light.

I believe it is impossible to love without being loved back. If you are not returned the love you have given, you never sent that love to your lover. That person was never your lover. You had never loved that person.

So, my dear friend, if your brother will truly never love me, it won't make a difference to my life. I'll just go back into the darkness until another, more passionate, love-filled person pulls me into the light.

**********

Oh God, this woman messed me up.

Seriously, if you don't want me banging my head on the wall and writing you a whole freaking philosophical paragraph on love, keep your goddamn thoughts on who you ship and don't ship to yourself.

Just shut up, 

I don't love you anymore.

XOXO, Blazing Beauty

P.S. You guys probably don't wanna look at the comments...