Unparraleld power

Uzume pov]
Uzume:"Cmon guys we need to find him!" I yelled as I headed to the landing bay.
Noire:"Uzume, even if we were to go and look for him i doubt we could find him and even if we did what's to say he didn't lose already." I started to cry a little, this almost complete stranger saved me and I cant do anything to pay him back when he needs it. Uzume:" B-but what about him what if he needs backup?"
Blanc:"He bested even us in our CPU forms granted he hasn't seen our next forms he has a significant level of power. But Noire is right about us not being able to find him in time." The two start to leave as I just sit there starring out at the horizon. I got up and was about to leave when I heard a giant in explosion, I turn around and see smoke arise from some ruins, along with three different colored beams, a gold one, ,green one and a purple one. The three attacks collide in a brilliant flash of light the golden beam barely able to keep the other two beams back starts to lose its intensity as time goes by while the others eventually push it back to its base. Suddenly a deep and menacing yell fills the air and the golden beam gets a purple core to it that eventually swirls out, the attack regains its intensity and manages to push those two attacks back till they dissapear completely as another explosion fills the air.
Uzume:"It's him! Vexon's fighting those two kids again!"
Noire:" It looked like he was struggling to fend off those attacks."
Uzume:"Well lets go then!" I transform into my CPU form and fly out towards the explosion the others try to stop me but I dont listen and eventually reach the crater. I land in the crater and look around not seeing anything but hearing loud bangs and yelling all around me. Suddenly Vexon comes flying through a wall and grinds to a halt next to me, those two boys fly out at him and assault him with a barrage of kicks and punches which he's narrowly able to dodge and block. He kicks one away the breaks the others arm letting out a loud scream he kicked him away then did the same to the other boy before blasting them with some energy blasts that rendered them unconscious.
Vexon:"*huff* Holy*huff* shit *huff* that was intense. *sigh* It sucks that its over now." He straightens himself then powers down back to his blue haired form. He ran his hands through his dirty and mangeled hair, his body covered in bruises, sweat, and blood. He turned to a doorway that had Kurume in it he stared at her for a bit while she had an angered face. She sighed then motioned her hand to the boys which made the dark aura showing that the older one had red hair that hentai down over his face while the younger one had spiky, green hair that had one strand that went over each eye. Vexon went down and picked them both up and slung them over his shoulders, just as he was about to fly off Kurume fired a dark aura laced blast at Vexon which he kicked away with ease.
Vexon:"Can't touch this. Lets go Uzume before she tries anything else." He says before flying into the sky, I give Kurume a glare before flying off after Vexon.
Kurume pov]
Uzume flies away after that blue haired boy.
Kurume:"To think that he would be able to overpower my strongest allies, well its not a total lose. I did collect some very useful info on him, if I can turn him over to join me then no one will be able to stop me from taking gamindustri as my own, and he can even be my right hand man through the entire thing." I said while walking inside my base to check on my projects.
Vexon pov]
After arriving back on the ship I set the two boys down and gave them Senzu beans bringing them back to full strength and healing there arms.
Older boy:"Ugh what happened, I feel like I just got hit with a truck."
Younger boy:"Yeah same here." Both of them look up at me then crawl back into a corner scared. The older brother then got up and stood in front of the younger brother protecting him from me.
Older boy:" Stay away from my brother otherwise I'll beat you up." I chuckled a bit before taking a step back.
Vexon:"Don't worry about me you to will be fine, I was just making sure you were healed up properly." I said with a small smile allowing them to relax a little bit. The room went deathly silent for a bit till all three of our stomach's grumbled loudly. "We should probably get a bite to eat."
Both boys:"Food where!?"
Vexon:"Hehe, I guess you two really are Saiyans. Oh one quick thing before we eat what are your names?"
Older boy:"Oh right my Names Jack and this is my little brother, Nathan."
Nathan:"Hi."
Vexon:"Nice to meet you, my names Vexon, anyway lets go eat.
Both:"Yay!" The boys run out in search of food with me giving chase to them, apparently Kurume never kept them fed which probably made them weaker, then again I haven't eaten in awhile so that probably brought me down a bit.
Vexon:"Hey wait for me!"

A/n: till next time my friends Vexon out.