Sacrifices.

Uzume pov)
A slight beeping was heard to my left the room I was in was dark till I forced my eyes to open then waited for them to adjust to the light in the room. I looked around and saw I was in the infirmary back on Affimax's ship. My clothes were torn up but I didn't care my biggest concern was Vexon. Last thing I remember was him fighting those two kids along with Kurume before I blacked out. I got up and fixed myself so I wasn't showing anything that shouldn't be shown then began searching for him. I searched all over the ship but haven't found anything I even started fearing the worst till I ran past the training room where I heard music coming from it. I open the door and see..
(play song now Vexon is Vegeta in this case and everything but vegeta diying and him killing a crowd is what Vexon does)

One of the things he was fighting pulls out a sword and circles him while he's fighting the other creatures. He forces all the me off of him turning them into data fragments leaving the one with the sword left. He turns around and stares at the creature as it smiles evilly and points its sword at him.
Vexon:"So your the last one. Pity I thought the round one that could regenerate would be the last one I fought but oh well." He puts his hands to his side and charges a large blue energy ball. "Time to end this with a good old kamehame..." The creature lunges at him thrusting its sword in front of it, just before it could reach Vexon disappeared and reapeared behind it. "Like I said the other one would have made a better opponent, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He fired the blast right into the weird creatures back vaporizing it in a matter of seconds. I stands up straight after killing all those monsters blood staining his face from that fight.
Uzume:"Vexon... Is everything ok?"
Vexon:"Oh hey Uzume didn't know you were watching, yeah everything's fine but now I think im ready."
Uzume:"Ready for what?"
Vexon:"Ready for round two with those three that attacked you, those two boys they were Saiyan's like me so there most likely way stronger then before since kicked there ass."
Uzume:"You cant be serious, if they are stronger then you should bring me with you, two people can take down three better then just one."
Vexon:"There kids Uzume even if they are Saiyan's and did get stronger there also inexperienced something im not. Even though there's three there technically two and i just took on like five or six at a time so i think im good." He walks past me down the hall towards his room on the ship. " And besides you could use the time im fighting them to train and get stronger yourself for your fight against Kurume." He dissapears down the hall leaving me in front of the training room.
Noire:"Let me guess he's trying to make you stay here."
Uzume:"Yeah. Wait how did you?"
Noire:"I heard everything, he's just keeping an eye out for you Uzume, if he didn't show up to save you you wouldn't be here right now, infact he's trying to keep you here sp you dont get hurt he's been doing the same thing to us."
Uzume:"Im not letting him go alone to fight them, I refuse to."
Noire:"Don't worry I asked Uni and Vert to tail him when he goes to leave. Which will be in five minutes."
Vexon pov)
I finish packing everything I'll need to beat those three with and whatever monsters decide to get in my way. I start walking towards the door leading to the top of the ship where I first met the girls.
Vexon:"You two arn't very stealthy." I say turning around to see Uni and Vert quickly duck behind some satellites and various other things. I just shake off the fact of them following me as I search for those threes energy's. " Good luck following me now." I quickly teleport away but not before feeling someone grab my hand allowing them to come with me. "Uni! What are you doing?!"
Uni:" I'm tagging along im not letting you get hurt."
Vexon:"The entire reason I wanted to go alone was so no one else got hurt." We stop yelling at each other and notice we have arrived only a few feet away from there home base.
Uni:"Lets go take them down."
Vexon:"No. Those boys are my people I have to beat them alone." Uni turns back to me only to get a quick chop that renders her unconscious, before she hits the ground i pick her up bridal style and teleport her back onto the ship before returning. I walk into the base and fire of a ki blast so they know im here. The two boys along with Kurume rush out and see me.
Kurume:"Well look who decided to show up, what do you want?" She said in a commanding voice trying to intimidate me.
Vexon:"I want those two boys free'd from your control." She smirks as she starts getting an idea on what to do.
Kurume:"I'll make you a deal. If you beat those two you can have them."
Vexon:"And if I lose."
Kurume:"You become mine." I get into my fighting stance readying myself for an attack.
Vexon:" K lets get this going then."
Uni pov back on the ship)
I sit up from my bed that I had on Affimax's ship looking around hopeing to see Vexon till I remembered what he did.
Uni:"That mother fucker knocked me out!"
I get up and run too the others." Guys Vexon's gone to take on those kids again!"
Noire:"What happened to tailing him!"
Uni:"He found out then tried teleporting away till I grabbed him making me go with him. Then he friggan knocked me out!"
Noire:"Are you kidding me! We almost succeded then he just had to ruin my plans."
Neptune:"I don't know what your worried about, this is Vexon we're talking about he's a born warrior im sure he can handle himself against two random kids."
Uni:"That's the thing he said something about those kids being the same as him."
Vert:"That means there also Saiyan's if I heard right, he did say something about Saiyan's getting stronger after every fight depending on how close to death they were."
Uzume:"He beat them till they were almost dead, thats why I said he shouldn't go alone. He's gonna get himself killed! We need to go after him now!"
Uni:"Thats the thing I don't know where there base is."
Noire:"But wernt you there."
Uni:"Yeah but I didn't get to see it so I have no idea where to go."
Blanc:"That means Vexon's alone."(switches to show Vexon fighting those kids in an even fight) "With no backup incase anything goes wrong."

A/n: sup so I have no idea what the hell im doing with my life so here have a chapter, till then my friends see ya.