The Power of darkness. Eternal streangth.

Vexon pov]
Vexon:"So yeah thats how I got here." I had just finished explaining how I got to this world to the little sisters and after a while they started to trust me even Uni stopped trying to shoot me now and again.
Uni:"So what's a Saiyan?"
Vexon:"It's alien race of warriors born to battle. Im only a quarter Saiyan so my transformations a little different but my power is the same."
Ram:"Wait you can transform?!!"
Rom:"What's it like when you transform?"
Vexon:"It's more or less the same but I guess its worth showing." I stand up and step into the middle of the room with everyone watching me. "Im only going to do 3 of my 5 transformations ok?" Everyone nods in excitement as they look at me with sparkling eyes. " One last thing, I kinda need to be loud for my transformations so don't be afraid to cover your ears." I charge my ki to a good enough level and enter my first form. "This is a super Saiyan like I said not much of a change but hey its something. This next one is one I need to be loud for so..." Everyone gets to message and covers there ears. I raise my ki up as high as it will go, yelling the entire time.

I shake off the light headed feeling I got from all that yelling then look's back at the girls. "This is super Saiyan 3... Its very powerful but the main downside is that it takes a lot out of the user."
Nepgear:"Its like a prototype weapon, it's very good but yet its power is too much."
Vexon:"I would of just said I'd be tired, but thanks for that." I go back to my base form and prepare myself to go into my god form. "This one wont be as bad yelling wise but its my strongest form so my power might force you all back a bit."
Uni:"Theres no way your that strong."
Vert:"Oh but there is a way." Everyone turns towards Vert who I guess was watching after all the yelling. "He is after all from a whole other universe. So there's no telling how strong he really is, plus he did manage to force the five of us when we were sparing back by just going Into his first form."
The CPU candidates look at me in amazment at how powerful I am.
Vexon:"Here's the thing im not even the strongest where im from, there's a god of destruction that could destroy half a planet by tapping his finger. Heck even I couldn't do that!" Even Vert was astonished at that, the fact that someone that strong exists makes you wonder just how strong you can get.
Ram:"So what's your last transformation?"
Vexon:"Oh my last one. Its a super Saiyan god gone super saiyan but I like to call it super Saiyan violet."
I power up and close my eyes focusing on the power i have before finally transforming. The godly purple aura that surrounded me dissapears so im not wasting that much energy.
Girls:" Woah!"
Rom:"Thats amazing!"
Ram:"You must be like super strong!"
Vexon:"Yep, but I still got a ways to go before I become the strongest in the universe but that can wait." I looked around real quick after noticing that Uzume isn't here. "Anyone know where Uzume is?" Everyone shakes there head no after glancing around the room. I search for her energy before finding two things of her energy and two new ones they felt off, very evil infact, thats when I realize. I quickly lock onto there energy and dissapear without telling the others.
Uzume pov)
Uzume:"WAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed while being sent through the ruins of one of the many buildings in this dump. I got kicked up into the air then spiked down into the ground. I try to sit up only to lay back down in the crater that I made.
Kurume:"Your weak, just reunite with me and we can take revenge on all those who have forsaken us back in gamindustri."
Uzume:"Never."
Kurume:"Fine have it your way. You two finish her." The two figures that sent me into the ground nod then charge at me again ready to kill me.
???:"Thats enough!" I look up and see Vexon flying above them, he had this strange purple aura around him.
Vexon:"If your going to fight anyone, your fighting me." He says before landing on the ground behind the three of them.
Kurume:"Who do you think you are?"
Vexon:"Names Vexon, nice to meet you, you with those two boys over there." He says pointing at my assailants.
Kurume:"Yep and your about to join us." She says before grabbing his wrist with her hand surrounded in a dark aura. "Hahahahah... What? Why isn't this working?!"
Vexon:"I've been through the ringer a few thousand times your not getting me with a cheep tactic like that." The two boys quickly launch at Vexon with full force but instead of dodging there attack he just catches there hands holding them back. "Two v one, I like my odds." He says as they charge at him again only for him to do, this

He punched one through an entire building then whipped around and knocked out the other who was trying to do a sneak attack. His hair returns to its blue color as he walks towards me and helps me out of the crater.
Vexon:"Lets get you back to the others now, before I actually need to kill someone." We then teleport back to the ship in front of everyone.
Neptune:"Woah what happened?"
Vexon:"Some lady and two boys just tried to kill Uzume, then I came in and kicked ass."
Blanc:"Did the girl look like Uzume but with dark hair?" He nods before setting me up against the wall.
Vexon:"To be honest I kinda wanna go back there and kick there ass's somemore."
Vert:"Maybe some other time, for now Uzume should get to the medical bay."
Vexon:"Right, can you walk?" I nod and start to walk before falling on Vexon. He then picks me up bridal style while I sit in his arms blushing. "Lead the way Vert."

Taaadaaa. Here's some bonus stuff so that my chapter is longer.

 Here's some bonus stuff so that my chapter is longer