Chapter 2 - Plans

"That was some case, huh Christine?" Doctor Stephen Strange asked as he and his fellow doctor walked out of an operating room.

"Oh, my God yes! I mean who thinks it's okay to swallow a toy car?" Christine asked sarcastically as she and Stephen laughed.

"I know!" Stephen replied as he and Christine walked down a long corridor in the hospital.

"So, you got any big plans tonight?" Christine asked.

"Not really, no." Stephen responded. "Well actually yes. I totally forgot I have a party to go to tonight."

"Oh, well have fun." Christine said.

"And they said I could bring a plus one." Stephen said as he smiled. Christine heard this and she smiled from ear to ear.

"For real?" Christine asked.

"Yep. I want you to come with me. I mean, you're the only semi-competent person around here." Stephen said arrogantly.

"Oh, okay." Christine said back as she chuckled.

"So, what time do we meet? Where?" Christine asked.

"Meet at my penthouse at seven o'clock sharp tonight." Stephen said.

"Sounds like a plan! I'll be there." Christine replied.

"Good. I'll see you there." Stephen said as he took his jacket out of his locker, slipped it on over his scrubs and walked out to his Lamborghini.

Christine watched Stephen leave through the glass door of the Hospital.

Stephen revved up the engine and drove off to his penthouse to prepare for the party.