Part.4

Y/N POV~

We travelled by two 7 seater cars me being the last one to be picked because I lived the closest to the amusement park. So in one car sat Jackson, JinYoung, BamBam YuGyeom and JiYeon.

In the other car sat Mark and YoungJae in the back and JaeBum in the drivers seat. I naturally sat in the shotgun seat and fastened my seatbelt making eye contact with JaeBum who was smiling at my arrival.

"Did you wait long?" YoungJae asked "Not really" I quickly replied. "I swear, BamBam always takes too long to get ready " Mark commented. "Well did you make food for us?" JaeBum asked. I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm carrying this giant because it's filled with one lipgloss" everyone including me laughed at my retort. I blushed suddenly remembering his bento. I felt a hand up on my forehead "are you sick? You're all red." Why is he always looking at me so closely? "N-No it's just hot" I said.

He shifted his hand from my forehead to my chin gripping it and making me look at him. "Wh-What?" I asked ugh why do I have to be so nervous around him. "I think you really are sick the AC is blasting in here" well he does have a point.

"Yah! Keep your eyes on the road" I don't even have to look to recognize the voice it's clearly mark. He lets go and continues to drive a small smile playing on his lips the entire ride more like 5 more minutes because I live really close to the park. Good for me?

We finally reached our destination, JinYoung offered to buy the tickets for all of us and Mark went along with him to buy the entrance tickets.

Meanwhile, since I'm younger than all I get along with YuGyeom and BamBam really well so I hung around them.

Both the boys made me laugh a lot by cracking stupid jokes, doing random dances and bickering every other second.

Then I wandered my eyes basically staring at him...

-x-x-x-