Part.47

JaeBum POV~

"Fine" she said finally after a lot of convincing and pouting and attempted aegyo something I would never do but she (and me parents) are an exception.

So I selected a light bluish pair of ripped jeans and a red oversized hoodie because it's going to be cold in the airplane and she'll probably freeze, which I obviously don't want to happen.

She snatched the clothes from my hand picked her towel from the hook and went to the washroom to take a shower. When she came out, it was beautiful to look at her.

Her hair was wet and most of it concentrated to one side, clothes looking perfect on her and she walked by me hitting me lightly on my shoulder with hers.

Then I realized I was staring at her and she hit me to snap me back to reality. She walked into the balcony to leave her towel out to dry.

I walked up behind her and slipped my hands around her waist and kissed her cheek. I could feel her cheeks rising into a smile and also heating up.

She then turned around so we could be in each other's embrace. I tangled my hands behind her as she put her arms around my neck and rested her chin on my shoulder.

We stood there for a while. It's like time around her just stops.

-x-x-x-