Part.9

Y/N POV~

He looked in the direction I was looking in by following my line of vision. Jiyeon was all over JaeBum. Her hands latched to his arms, her side presses against his side.

In all honesty JaeBum looked as pissed as I am. But maybe just maybe it's my imagination. After seeing that Mark oppa lightly chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked slightly pouting. "You're jelly" he poked my cheek while laughing again as my expression faltered from composed to being like a giant strawberry.

I felt myself blushing too and bring up my palms to cheeks in hopes to cool my face while still leaving my arms linked with his.

I looked away and Mark oppa just laughed. After entering the rides area from the place where all the statues and posters are we noticed there was a theater featuring short films and all of us decided to watch one.

In my natural habit of being with him during all our movie nights when all seven boys crash at my place I went to JaeBum and asked him if we could sit together for the movie.

He obviously said yes. Well he never ever rejects me which I feel is not the healthiest but oh well. He always agrees to what I say and I do the same with him except for times when he wants to do dumb stuff that might hurt him.

-x-x-x-