Part.60: The end

[Y/N] and JaeBum sat beside each other talking matters out. "Jiyeon- she slapped me when I said I can't like her ever I'm my entire life."
[Y/N] jumped on JaeBum and kissed his cheeks.

"JaeBum ah." She sobbed "JaeBum I love you." JaeBum's eyes widened. This was the first time [Y/N] properly confessed her feelings that too she herself being the first one to say it.

"I love you too." JaeBum said crying along with her. JaeBum and [Y/N] connected their lips together in a kiss. Unlike any other this kiss was different.

She sat in his lap leaning against his chest. They both were hugging each other like koalas. And soon they fell asleep.

They didn't expect the entire crew and Got7 to barge into their room to find them in this sleeping position, but they just laughed along too.

That was the day they had finally become one. Little did they know their life would then be spent together for ever.

-x-x-x-
Well Uhm it's awkward but now that it's ended I feel really satisfied but also sad. This was my first book. I'm really happy I decided to write it and put it out for the public to see even tho I want that confident lol. If anyone has any future requests do not hesitate I love all my readers thank you so much for supporting me. We'll see you another time 🙃. Bye. See you on another journey.