I promise.

×Izuku's POV×

I felt too excited. Kacchan kissed me yesterday! I thought today would be picture perfect, but I was wrong.

"Attention fellow citizens. Beware of heading outside. A villain with extraordinary quirks has recently escaped from prison."

I'm sure All Might can handle this.

"All Might is resting in the hospital after the last battle that happened two weeks ago. So far no heros have been able to defeat this villain. Over to you, Mary." The news reporter said.

"Thank you, Akira. Right now im at Zen Street-". The news reporter got hit with a huge tree that was somehow air-born. The news turned in to static.

"Oh my, Izuku sweetie don't think you stop it with your ? I'm sure your classmates are already there."

I have to stop it now.

I put on my hero costume and head out.

"Be careful dear!" I hear my mom say.

"I WILL, I PROMISE!" I shout.

When I arrived I only saw two people fighting the monster, Kaachan and Torodoki.

"Midoriya-san?" Todoroki turned to me. Todoroki was Off Guard and the villain must've noticed that.

Todoroki was hit in the back and thrown into a building,but used his ice quirk to lift himself up.

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN' HERE, DEKU, YOU TRYING TO GET YOUR ASS KILLED?" Kacchan shouted.

"I CAN'T JUST STAND BY!" I shout back.

My legs start moving on their own again.

"I'm here!" Kirishima was right behind me. "I'm sure most of class 1-A will be here soon!"

"GOOD BECAUSE WE NEED THEM RIGHT NOW." Torodoki said. "MIDORIYA, I KNOW YOU CAN PROPERLY USE YOUR QUIRK, BUT BE CAREFUL!"

"I'LL BE FINE, I PROMISE!" I tried reassuring him with a smile.

As I was fighting, I recognized the villain's tactics. If I'm correct, he'll throw something at Kirishima next.

"KIRISHIMA, WATCH O-"

Too late.

Kirishima was covered in debris. He had a bloody..everything.

"Shit, THIS VILLAIN IS STRONG AS HELL, BE CAUTIOUS." Kacchan shouts. He lowers himself with his quirk down to Kirishima. When I saw something behind him.

Before I can even alert Kaachan, Todoroki shields him and says,"Follow your own advice." Todoroki threw ice shades at the villain's neck. He winced in pain.

At that moment, I saw an opening that might kill the villain. His neck is his weak spot.

"CAN YOU GUYS COVER ME?" I shout.

Todoroki nods, while Kacchan looks at me like I'm demented. Since I know for a fact Kacchan won't let me go through with this, I can only count on Todoroki in this situation.

"TODOROKI, COULD YOU GET ME ON HIS SHOULDER?" I yell as I shield myself from the now falling objects

"INDEED." Todoroki uses his quirk
to boost me up enough to get there.

The villain was a..rather rare height. I think I can manage to stay balanced.

Todoroki was distracting the enemy, and Kaachan was focusing more on waking up Kirishima.

"Damn it, MIDORIYA HE'S GOING TO FOCUS ON YOU BE ALERT." Todoroki instructs.

"I just have to.." I was finally at the weak spot.

"MIDORIYA!"

I heard nothing but white noise and saw nothing but a  look on Kaachan's face, and a terrified look on Todoroki's. Memories started to play back in my head.

Izuku dear? What happened to you? Why are you covered in bruises?

I got i-in-into a fight and i-i..

It's okay dear,I'll make you your favorite drink

R-really y-you're gonna m-m-make-

That's right! I'm making-

Then the darkness took over.