chapter 6

Oliver POV

we reach Kellins and walk him but hear him and Katelynn yelling at each other "Leave you lying bitch!!!!" Kellin yells "I will jackass and you can keep that little shit baby!" she yells back "Dont you call her that shes an angel now get out!" he yells once more and Kate storms out with two suitcases in hand. Kellin just collapses into Dels arms and she rubs his back cooing things in his ear telling him it'll be okay and i hear Copeland cry so i rush and pick her up "Oli!" she says excitedly "Copeland!" i say mocking her and she laughs. She is the only good thing that came from Kate honestly I've seen the way she treats him and its awful. i sit down with Cope and start playing dolls with her.

Delilah POV

I go to check on Copeland and see Oliver playing dolls with Copeland its adorable! I pull my phone out and take a picture and post it on twitter

'@Delilah_Fuentes awwwhhh @Olobersyko y'all are too cute'

I slide my phone back in my pocket and clear my throat and Oli doesnt look embarrassed at all he just smiles "Maybe we could just have a day with Kellin and watch movies all day and stuff we can go to the store and get junk food and stuff" i suggest "Of course Dove! lets go Copeland can just tag along. I nod and get in the car, but when we get to the store the paparazzi are everywhere "Oliver is that you girlfriend and your baby!!" "Oli! Oli! who's the slut!!" "Oliver is that your baby!!" "No this is Kellins baby and Vics little sister we're just hanging getting snacks for Cope leave her alone" he answers and we walk in the store with tears steaming down my cheeks Oliver just takes us out of sight and wipes away the tears kissing my cheeks "Its okay Dove" he whispers kissing my nose "Why do always kiss me" i ask smiling "do you not like it?" he asks "i do" i whisper and he just smiles. We get cheese puffs ice cream hot chocolate more ice cream ramen noodles pizza more pizza and like five boxes of cheezitz, then head back to Kellins "Kel Beaaaarrrrrr!!!" i yell and he falls off the couch "cahxbskaalsvxysj" he murmurs something inhumane "get off your ass we're having a movie night and Tony and Vic are gonna come over" i say

OLIVER POV

Shit Vics coming... don't get my wrong Vics like a really good friend of mine but i like Delilah.... A LOT.... and sadly he said sisters off limit so if he saw me all over her like hugs and kisses on the cheek he'd flip shit.. i guess i better stay away from her tonight :( she's just so beautiful and funny and smart but she's also broken but i intend to fix her. She's my dove with broken wings that i will mend so she can fly again. I help Kellin up off the floor and sit him on the couch "Ollliiii she's been cheating since day one i was a part of her sick little game she played for three damn years!!" he yells starting to get pissed off "I'm sorry man i really am you didn't deserve that slut but at least one good thing cane out of it" i say "yeah Copeland and she'll never be anything like her mother... ever" he mumbles i just frown and shove my hands in my pockets "you don't need her man when you go on tour and shit I'll help watch Copeland and I'm sure Delilah will too and Vic and i hear Mike and Jaimie are coming soon" i say and Kellin nods "thanks man but look i see how you look at Delilah and she's like my little sister i swear to god if you hurt her I'll rip you limb from limb and feed you to your cat" he says "I'd never hurt the dove she's beautiful " i tell him and he nods, Soon Tony and Vic come and Delilah gives Tony a hug "TUUURRRTTTLLLEEEE!!" SHE YELLS "Hello Fish!" Tony says excitedly... Fish?

DELILAH POV

Fish is the nick name Tony gave me because im so awkward and i flee the scene when people come near like a fish! "Victorrrrrrr" i yell to him from the kitchen "Can anyone here cook....?" i ask and he nods "Oliver can" he says sending Oli in here "Hello dove" he smiles and helps me make mac and cheese and a giant pot of ramen noodles and some pizza "Cant cook babe?" he asks "No i can't " i frown "dont frown dove dont worry about it" he says smiling and we take the pots and pizzas into the living room and get settled Vic lays in my lap and Oliver sits next to me while Kellin is laying in Turtles lap i laugh quietly and take a picture then we start The Conjuring....