chapter nine

Delilah POV

I wake up cuddled into Oliver and I see a VERY angry Vic standing at the end of my bed.

"Del why are you in bed with Oliver?!" he yells.... oh my god he knows i cant take the yelling.. "Vic p-please don't yell at me" I stutter trying to hold back the tears. Oliver is awake now thanks to Vics yelling "Vic don't yell at her man its my fault we were watching a movie and fell asleep." he says barley awake.

"I'LL YELL AT HER ALL I WANT SHES MY SISTER NOT YOURS! DELILAH! YOU CANT STAY HERE TONIGHT UGH JUST GIVE ME TIME TO THINK AND COME BACK TOMORROW!" Victor yells once more finally causing me to crack. I just stand up and run out of the house and oh look its raining hah even better, its a good thing i have on my shoes. I dont know where im going but that doesnt stop me i just keep running and running until its starting to get dark and i dont have a clue where I am. And thats when i start to get scared I pull on my Mickey Mouse hoodie and shove my hands in my pockets and start walking

It's been like two hours, its dark and im cold. I see a shadowy figure walking towards me so i stop "Hey Baby" he says raspilly and almost like hes drunk. Infact he is I can smell the alchohal on his breath and it makes me sick. "I'm not your baby" i squeak i dont know how im talking to this man but he grabs my wrists and stars to drag me somewhere so i immeideantly sit down on the ground so it would take more effort to drag me but it takes him almost no effort. SO I scream as loud as I possibly can, "HELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!". "Shut up you little cunt!" he spats so I scream again but this time he pulls my hair and kicks my in the ribs REALLY hard and i could hear then crack... a couple are definatley broken. great. I scream one more time hoping someone would hear me but the strange man picks me up and throws me on the concrete and kicks me in the head and ribs a few more times until i hear a shotgun cock as if someones gonna shoot "Now son I'd step away from this young lady if I were you" I hear a british accent say so I look up to see an old woman about 70 or 80 holding a shotgun aiming it at the man then i look back him and he takes off running into the night. The old woman helps me up off the ground "Love you hardlly way anythin!" She claims laughing a bit pulling my arm around her shoulder we walk into her house. "Not from around these parts are yah dove?" she asks sitting me on the couch "no ma'am im not" i sigh "American! Lovely! Seem a bit shy too. Need to use a phone?" she asks "Could you take me to the hospital?" i ask. GOD MY BODY HURTS! "Of course bird come on lets get you in the car"

Ms. Campbell, thats her name, checked me into the Emergency Room and then they give me some medicine and take me back and before i know it I'm passed out.