chapter 5

Delilah POV

I wake up with Olivers arms around me and i slip out of bed turning on my tv and putting adventure time on "Goodmorning Dove" i hear Oli yawn "Morning Oli" i say watching tv "Can i see your scars now " he asks i lock my door and slide my skinny jeans off leaving my cut filled thighs on display "Dove" he gasps amd tears start to pour "Dove dont cry come sit" he commands so i do he gets on the floor on his knees and kisses each one of my scars which is A LOT "Oli why are you doing this" i stutter "Shhhh" he hushes and wraps me in his arms "you're beautiful dont let anyone tell you different Dove" he whispers. I'm ugly he's wrong. I stand and pull on a fresh pair of pants and a parkway drive shirt "do you wanna do something today babe?" he asks "Im supposed to watch Copeland" "she can come" he shrugs "Ok what will we do?" i ask "we can take Cope to the park" he smiles and i nod smiling Oliver is so cute him and his British accent "Come to mine while i get ready and we'll go get Copeland" he smiles and i nod pulling on some black vans and a all time low bracelet i brush my hair out and straighten it then brush my teeth and apply my make up then walk to Olis with him. We walk in and Curtis smiles at me and i hide behind Oliver trying not to cry Oli just grabs my hand and leads me upstairs and i sit on his bed breathing heavily with my head in my knees and my arms wrapped around my legs "Babe its gonna be ok just let me change" he says and kisses the top of my forehead. He changes into a pair of red skinnys and a black  drop dead steel city  shirt then brushes his teeth "Ready love?" he asks and i nod, we go down stairs and Lee trips me and laughs i just get up and look at him wanting to say something but instead i start crying "Lee you asshole!"i hear Curtis yell but Olis the one to jump to the scene and pull Lee up by the collar of his shirt "Touch her again I'll end you" He growls and you can see the fear in Lees eyes i cut my hand on a broken frame when i fell "Hey its gonna be okay dove" Oliver whispers to me and sees my hand "Let Curt bandage that hes like a damn nurse" he says smiling and i nod Oli walks me into the bathroom and Curtis is wearing a nurse hat which is funny but my eyes start to tear up again "Dont be scared its ok i wont hurt you i swear love" he whispers and i see Oli tense up when Curtis calls me love but Curtis gives off a weird vibe he scares me a lot but Oli sees im scared and grabs my other hand while Curtis bandages the cut one when he's done i quietly thank him and Oliver and I leave..