Chapter One

Delilah Fuentes is the name i have black and red hair and im really short shorter than Vic my brother and he's pretty short but Mike is a giant i dont get it, its like he stole mine and Vics height but yeah lol im 26 Mike is 28 and Vic is 29 im the baby of the bunch. I dont like people the only people i talk to are Vic Mike and Kellin because sometimes i baby sit Copeland for him she's absolutely adorable. Vic and I just moved to Ashford in the United Kingdom he says some of his good friends live in this neighborhood. I know Kellin lives here but he said friends as in plural... more than just Kellin.... i hope he doesnt try to introduce me to them i might break down I've know Kellin forever but when i first met him i had an anxiety attack. Mike stayed in Cali because some girl he met he claims its love and I'm happy for him he deserves it. I have quite a few tattoos I have best on my left wrist and Kellin actually has friends on his right wrist he truly is my bestfriend. then i have darling you'll be okay on the back of my neck i have Mitch Lukers signature on my ribs along with a rose yes i did know Mitch personally and he was a great person and friend, those are on my left side of my rib cage and on the right side i have i may look happy but honestly dear the only way I'll really smile is if you cut me ear to ear from Chelsea smile by BMTH and under than is sinners never sleep and above Best on my wrist i have Give me therapy I'm a walking travesty but I'm smiling at everything scripted on the inside of my arm i don't have anything on my right arm or wrist its blank i have nothing on my thighs because i never wear shorts because i cut my thighs so i always wear skinny jeans... always and i dont swim ever. Soon Vic and i are unpacked and Kellin Katelynn and Copeland come over. Kate is ok shes rude to be sometimes but shes just jealous Kel and i are so close. Copeland immediately comes to me and sceams my name "Copeland!!!" i scream and spin her around "Delilah go change into something different i have some people i want you to meet" my eyes widen and i feel panicked but i listen and do what Victor tells me and i change into a We Came as Romans tank top than i cut the sides out of and i put a black bandua on under i slide my black skinnys on and a pair of red vans i put my phone in my pocket and walk downstairs and pick Copeland up "Come on" Kellin says and we all walk next door and i start to panic as Kellin rings the door bell Vic just puts his arm around me to assure me that he'll protect me. I love my big brother he's the best he's always there for me. The door soon opens with a beautiful Oliver Sykes standing in the door way along with some other guys i starts to panic and sit Copeland down i run away to our back yard and sit on the bench crying my eyes out "Are you okay?" i hear a voice ask "N-no" i stutter..