chapter 7

Vic fell asleep as if the movie was boring so did Turtle and Kellin... Oliver and i were still awake tho so he starts planting kisses all over my face "Oliver stoopppp" i say scared Vic would wake up "Dove everyone's asleep" he whines in my ear and i give in kissing his cheek. He kisses me in so many other places but never the lips. "Fish....." I hear Tony whisper in shock.. SHIT!!!! Vic will kill Oliver "Tony dont say anything to Vic please" i practically beg and he nods "dont say what to Vic " Vic asks "i was asking him not to wake you up" i quickly lie and he nods and dozes back to sleep "Del why are you with him..?" Tony asks following me in the kitchen "I'm not with him we're just friends Turtle. Friends" i say and he nods while i just sigh "I wont tell Vic or Mike about the kissing all on each other ok I'll keep my mouth shut" he says "thank you Tony " i sigh and he shrugs he leaves and Oli enters "hey babe" he says wrapping his arms around my waist "we're lucky Tony can keep a secret" i say turning to face him and he pecks my nose "Dove... you are so beautiful" he whispers and i just frown and shake my head no "Delilah Fuentes don't let anyone ever tell you your not beautiful. I swear you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my life i swear it on my own soul" he whispers kissing my ear "You're wrong." i state and walk upstairs and lay in Kellins bed to go to sleep..

OLIVER POV

Dammit!! Why doesn't she realize how pretty she is!!?? Delilah is the definition or Gorgeous, true beauty. She's astonishing. I really wanna ask her to be my girlfriend but its to early I've only known her for a short time... but i really like her, but Vic and Mike and Kellin would kill me. I see the way Curtis looks at Delilah.. like she's a piece of meat or something and he's a rabid animal and its disgusting i just wanna beat the hell out of him whenever i see him cause i picture the way he looks at her and it really pisses me off.. I hope she doesn't fall for Curt he's a lot better looking than me. I know it sounds selfish but i don't want her to warm up to my band mates like at all i know she's close with Kellin, Jaimie, and Tony aside from her brothers and me. I've never seen the way she reacts when the rest of SWS comes around but i do know she's friends with Christopher Drew Ingle from NSN, Alex Gaskarth from ATL, Austin Carlile in OM&M, and Jack Barakat also in ATL I hope she doesn't like any of them more than a friend . She was close to Mitch she seemed to hang out with him a lot to I've seen pictures but i mean I would think i would've met her cause Mitch was like a brother to me but he obviously knew about her problems so he kept her sheltered, and he did a good job at it. "Hey man" Tony says and snaps me out of my thoughts "Yeah Mate?" i ask "Don't take advantage of Delilah okay she seems to actually Like you" he says and i nod "I'd never take advantage of her don't worry" i say and he leaves me be with my thoughts...