Chapter Three: The Night That Started It All

We arrive at the party and stepped out of the uber. "This place is huge holy shit", Ivrey says in shock.

"It is, We've never been here before. I wonder who's throwing the party?".

"I don't know honestly, I think it's a new kid"

"Oh okay, we should probably head inside", She simply nods her head as we walk up the steep driveway to reach the front door. The blasting music instantly fills our ears as we ring the door bell. The door swings open only to reveal jack. "You girls are looking amazingly fuckable tonight goddamn", he says while examining our body's with his eyes.

"Oh god, Come on ivrey", I say while swiftly passing him with her arm latched onto mine. As we step into the house, we're met with A very large crowd of drunken teenagers dancing and grinding on eachother having the time of their life. I look to my right and seen another large crowd smoking blunts enjoying their selfs. I take a good look at the giant crowds to see if I spot Tyler but failed to.

A heavy arm swings onto mine and Ivrey's shoulder. I look up to see the face and instantly knew it was jack. Ughh. "Do you girls wanna dance?!", He asked trying to talk over the extremely loud music.

"No thank you jack", I reply back.

"I promise I won't be a dick for the rest of the night if you both just dance with me", He says practically begging.

I doubt It.

"Come on trust me I swear" I take pity on him and excepted his offer.

After he takes our purses and puts them on the coat hanger next to the front door, He takes mine and Ivrey's hand to the dance floor and pulls our body's closer to him.

We start swaying to the music and laughed together at some dumb jokes he was making. For once jack was actually being decent with us, it felt really nice with him.

As I see ivrey start grinding on jack, I know that's my que to get a drink. I'm not even gonna try and stop her, There's no point because no matter what she won't listen when it comes to him.

I squeeze through the crowd of drunken teenagers trying to find the kitchen where the liquor is and succeed. The music isn't as loud over here thank god.

I grab a red solo cub and reached for the Hennessy, vodka, whiskey, and pineapple juice.

Don't ever try this. I'm just desperate to drown my sorrows away.

I pour the strong liquors along with the juice into my cup half way filling it and Took a swig of the Disgusting combinations mixed together admiring the view of the whole party.

I lean the back of my elbows on the island and took an examination of the crowd looking for Tyler. Fuck I feel stupid. He probably invited me as a joke, who am I to think he actually took interest in me. 

Ughhhh I hate boys, Cheers to never getting laid.

I take another swig of my drink letting the liquors burn the hell out of my throat. "Woah there calm down", A familiar voice says interrupting my thoughts.

I turn my head to see a smirking and very intoxicated Tyler Dawson.