Chapter Ten: Unexepected

*WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
MATURE CONTENT*

____________________________________

"You're gonna have to take another shower after I'm done with you", And just like that. His hands lifted my body in one sweep, My legs wrapped around his torso as he walked us to the couch.

He harshly throws me onto the soft, white cushions causing the towel to unravel my fully nude body, he took his shirt off revealing his perfectly shaped abs. I'm not gonna lie when I say I was actually admiring the view, He then took his pants off along with his boxers and began to hover over me.

Our bare bodies pressed together as he intensely kissed me, His tongue was asking for entry but I kept denying it. His lips detached from mine causing me to look at him. Right before I could say anything, He Forcefully pried my legs open and pushed himself into me.

Small moans began to leave his mouth as he continued, His lips crashed onto mine as his tongue fought for entry. I gave in letting his tongue glide with mine, His thrust became more intense and his moans began to reach louder in pleasurement.

Our mouths moved in sync until the end, after a while, he started tensing up and I could feel he was close to reaching his climax. I felt the warm liquids shoot up into me as he pleasurably moaned one last time.

He finally collapsed onto me trying to catch his breath as I did the same. He looked into my eyes which caused me to look away. "Damn", Is all he said before getting up. I can't believe I left him speechless, The infinite Mr. Collins is actually speechless from little ol' Luna.

I have to admit I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would.

Wait...... What the hell am I saying?, He fucking raped me, He's the reason why I'm here, the reason why I'm away from my parents, the reason why I don't have ivrey. And the reason for everything that caused me pain, torture, and scarring memories these past days.

"Now That was good", He said while zipping his pants up, I didn't respond, If I did I'll probably explode on him and we all know what would happen next. I wrapped myself in the towel and tried to get up but I couldn't, I literally couldn't stand up, My legs were too weak. God He really does fuck hard.

"Here", He said while picking me up bridal style, "I got you", He continued. He carried me out of the room and started walking down the hallway. When we got to my room, He opened the door and closed it behind him.

He laid me down on the bed and told me that he'd be right back. After five minutes, He came in with a tang top, Pajama shorts, and a thong. He handed them to me and I started getting dressed, After that I laid down and covered myself with the sheet.

"I'll come back tomorrow morning to check on you", He said. I shook my head in response. "Goodnight Luna", He then kissed me on my four head and left. I was so confused and shocked on what the hell just happened.

Today was extremely weird and unexpected, at this point all I wanted to do was pass out and this time it wasn't because of the drugs, It was because I was actually tired. I turned my body around to face the window and took in the view of the moon, I soon then drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luna, wake up", A faint voice repeatedly said. The person began shaking my body causing me to wake up. My eyes opened revealing Jess standing there with a smile, "Good morning Sleepy head", She chirped.

I took a ridiculously long stretch before replying back to her, "Good morning". I lifted my body up with my arms and scooted my back against the headboard, She sat beside my legs. "We have to get you ready", She said while patting me on the leg.