Chapter Fifteen: Escape

Quick added detail in the story, Once I darken my words like this. That means it's going into Luna's thoughts, talking to herself in her head, or talking to you as the reader. So if you're ever confused, That's what it means most of the time:) okay now back to the story!❤️

________________________________

These past 3 weeks have been a never ending cycle, I wake up, Take a shower, Eat, Read a book, Fuck Mr. Collins, and go to sleep. We barely talk to each other, If anything I really don't talk to anyone except for Maria. I haven't even seen Mr. walker since the morning after he did that to me, All I seen was him packing a suitcase then leaving right after talking to Mr. Collins, weird. But I still will never understand why he pleasured me, and why I didn't need to return the favor. And as for violet, Me and her still haven't spoke to each other with words, We only communicate with exchanged dirty looks and scoffs to each other, I hate her and she hates me, End of story. And finally, Last but very least, Mr. Collins; Me and him rarely speak full sentences to each other and if he does,it's either him telling me breakfast, Lunch, or dinner is done. That's it.

Another thing is I haven't tried escaping again, The Risk have been so high for me lately. I've been going on each balcony looking down for escape routes and I haven't found any luck. The past week he's been leaving through out the day and has been having one of his security guards outside the bedroom door, watching me every second of the day once I get out the room, and not letting me go anywhere except the bedroom, kitchen, and downstairs bathroom. It's complete torture. Each day, it gets harder and harder for me to imagine myself being free, That's all I want.... Is to be free from them.

..But Other than that; Here I am, laying in his bed, wearing a two-piece silk beige pajama set he bought, Covered in his white silk sheets with dried up tears placed on my cheeks; I cry almost every morning/night, I think to myself how it's never gonna be the same, How I'm never gonna see my family until I escape......... My thoughts get interrupted as the door opens revealing the security guard, "Breakfast is ready, I'll give you 5 minutes to freshen up then take you to the dinning room", He tells me before shutting the door. I roll my eyes, sighing after.

God I need to get the fuck out of here.

I roll out of bed and walked over to the bathroom then looked at myself in the mirror, My eyes wonder my body Seeing all the bruises and hickeys. He makes me disgusted and ashamed with myself, I hate it so much.

You need to try Luna; You need to escape

I keep hearing the 5 minutes I have, If I'm going to do this, I need to think FAST, I quickly begin to strategize ideas in my head, My first initial thought was to just run for it but that of course never ends well, the only other one I could think of was to seduce the guard then knock him out with something, making a run for it right after. That's it; I'm gonna have to stick with that one, even if it means stepping out of my comfort zone completely, I have no fucking time to debate on it. I look around the bathroom fidgeting with my hands trying to find something heavy, something hard. Finally, I see a fancy glass vase sitting next to the bathroom cabinet. Right as I began to feel hopeful, I hear the room door opening. I quickly tease my hair in the mirror and move two pieces on top of my shoulders, "Are you ready?", I hear him say while walking into the room. I take a deep breath in and out then slowly walk out of the bathroom.

"The question is, Are you ready for me?", I seductively say, while slowly tracing my fingers down to the lining of my silk bottoms. His eyes wonder my body as he gulps nervously, "U-umm I don't understand" he stutters, "Oh come on, I know you've been looking at me everyday, You wanna fuck me don't you?", I say while ambling to him with a smirk plastered on my face.

He nervously laughs while scratching the back of his head, "N-no"

My body's now inches away from his, We make direct eye contact as I look up at him. I bite my lip seductively, and slowly, Then gently rub my hand against his bulge feeling him shiver to my touch. "You like that don't you?" I say continuing to tease him, "fuck you're gonna get me in so much trouble Ms. Luna", He Moans. "Shhhh", I push him onto the bed and straddle his lap. I kiss him deeply and passionate pulling away right after, leaving him wanting more. "Slow down there big guy, I'm taking my time on you, Be patient and enjoy", I say while getting off of him.

He smiles and uses his elbows down to his arms to lift up and support his body. I pull down my silk bottoms and place them next to my feet doing the same thing to my top, then went between his legs. I began to undo his black collared Button-up kissing his chest as I continued to go down. Once I reached the end of his stomach, I unbuckled his belt then slid his black slacks off. His bulge poked out from his boxers waiting to burst out, I straddled his lap letting his dick lay in between my vagina folds. He lifted his chest up against mine wrapping his arms around my body pushing me deeper into him, I began grinding my vagina on top of his dick slowly but deeply. He watched, moaning with lust in his eyes, as I continued to fasten my pace, kissing him again; passionately and confidently.

His moans roamed uncontrollably in my mouth as my humping deepened on top of his dick. "Uhhh fuck I'm so close baby, faster baby faster", He moaned out while squeezing my ass. I stop unexpectedly and push his chest down with my hand,  "Fuck why'd you stop?", He confusingly asked out of breath. I leaned my head down next to his ear, "I told you, be patient and enjoy", I whispered seductively pushing myself back up after.

I pull the bed comforter from the front side of the bed then covered his eyes with it like a blind fold. "No peeking baby, Surprises are coming your way", I say while getting off of his lap. He agreed with me making me relieved, Fuck I hope this plan works out.

I quickly but quietly slide my shorts and top back on then went to the bathroom. I try to stay quiet as possible as I pick up the vase and walk back to the bed. "What's taking so long, My dicks throbbing for you", He whines, still covered by the blanket. "I'm right here, just don't peak yet baby", I sweetly say. I gently lay the vase next to him hoping it wouldn't touch him then straddle his lap, picking up the vase with two hands after. "Look on the count of three okay?", my voice shakingly asked. "Whatever you say beautiful"

Oh my god oh my god Please work

"Okay, 1....2....3!", Right as he pulled the blanket from his eyes, I smashed the vase onto his head instantly knocking him out. My heart began skipping beats as I quickly moved off of him running out of the room, My body was in complete shock as I trembled trying to run down the hallway, I can't believe I smashed a vase on his head, fuck what if he's dead? Oh my god he's dead, I killed someone I fucking killed someone!.....WAIT.........LUNA, YOU BETTER SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT AND GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE. I instantly snapped back into reality and rushed down the stairs like there was no tomorrow, Seeing the front door right there made me picture my freedom already. I finally reached the end of the staircase feeling my happiness getting closer than ever, There was no one to stop me, No one chasing after me, It felt so good. I quickly sprinted to the door unlocking both locks rushing to be free, This is it,I'm getting out of here!

Finally, I swing the door open, ready to finish the escape and began my journey, Then instantly....... Everything comes crashing down; I'm seeing face to face with the devils themself, My whole life flashes before my eyes as tears begin streaming down my face. I stood there, in complete shock, It was them; Mr. Collins and Mr. Walker, starring down at me.

"Surprise Surprise babygirl"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, sorry for the people that waited so long for me to update, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE, I'm completely horrible at updating and I'll try to get better I promise❤️ I just really hope you liked this chapter and please don't forget to vote!

Love, Terri🦋