Chapter Seven: Weakness

*WARNING*

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL
ASSAULT AND PHYSICAL ABUSE SO PLEASE......
BE AWARE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The stranger's unfamiliar eyes meet with mine as he walks into the room locking the door behind him

He was holding a large black duffle bag engraved with golden initials onto it. He walked over to the bed and sets the bag down while taking a seat beside my legs.

His eyes begin to examine my body as a smirk appears on his lips.

He seems to like what he's sees and I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing?..

my thoughts are interrupted by the touch of his hand sliding up my inner thigh, I scoot away from him which Made him chuckle.

"Well now that I have your attention, Let's start by telling you what's going to happen tonight", He says while unzipping the duffle bag.

He takes out a rope, Cable ties, duct tape, handcuffs, And of course a needle.

My eyes begin to water just thinking what he's going to do to me.

As he starts to tie the rope onto the bed frame, I walk over to the window noticing we're in the middle of nowhere.

If I did escape, where the hell would I go?

How would I get past those security guards lined up in front of the building?

How would I get ahold of anyone? They took all of my stuff that night including my phone.

"I have a line of costumers begging for you tonight it's crazy, You're one of the highest requested girls right now"

I didn't even notice the tears running down my face until He pointed them out.

"You know, crying isn't going to help you luna"

"How do you even know my name?"

"Because I do"

The silence started to grow between the two of us, My eyes wouldn't detach from the window as I let my thoughts take over.

This isn't right, None of this is suppose to be happening, I'm not fucking suppose to be here.

"Please, Just let me go", The cracking of my voice echoed Throughout the room. 

"You're too valuable , There's no way in hell I could ever do that"

That's his plan, To make money off of me?

"Lay down" he demands.

"No, I-i can't"