Episode 2- Here comes Babydoll Curtis

It was a beautiful mornin' and I took Little-bit to school and was walkin' back to my house when I run into the Shepard gang, great.

"Hey Icepop," Tim said as we shook hands.

"Hey, Tim how are ya?" I asked lookin' at him, he smiled.

"I'm good and you?" he asked, lookin' at Curly.

"I'm fine I need to get home now, so bye," I said, he noddied.

"Hey baby," Curly Shepard said lookin' at me, I looked at and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Curly?" I asked him my hands in my pockets.

"Dallas has a new girl, right?" he asked lookin' me over with a smile as he walked closer to me.

"Yeah and if I were ya, I would stay away from her," I said lookin' at him and backin' up.

"I ain't near her," he said tryin' to grabbed me, but I grabbed his hand and held in behind his back and put my blade to his throat, but Tim did nothin'.

"Listen to me and listen to me close, I wouldn't mess with me cause of one reason," I said my blade still on his throat.

"What reason is that?" he asked stayin' still, I smiled.

"I'm Dally's girl," I said relesin' him, he looked at me it shock.

"Your Dally's girl?" Tim asked, I looked at him and noddied.

"He needs better," Curly said rubbin' he neck, I looked at him.

"Your dead," I said startin' a fight with Curly, The shepard gang didn't really care that I was a girl that let me fight in rumbles with them and things like that. Curly and I foght some then he pushed me down and run, I look at Tim Shepard.

"Tim, your brother just ran from fight, i'm sorry he's a coward," I said standin' up and walkin' the direction Curly went and I saw a girl trap him, I smiled and walk over to them.

"Well, Curly you just got your ass kicked by girls," I said bendin' over and lookin' at him, he started cursin' me out with every word he could possibly think of.

"Oh, shut up Curly," the girl said throwin' a lit cigarette at him, he starts screamin'.

"Woah, What the hell," I said takin' the lit cigarette off him and lookin' at the girl.

"Curly maybe that will help with the ticks," she said with a small laugh and smile.

"Curly, Tim needs you to go back and see him," I said helpin' him up, he looked at me.

"Icepop, keep that girl away from me," he said runnin' back to the Shepard gang.

"So you didn't miss me, Curly," The girl yelled then lookin' at me.

"How do you know Curly Shepard?" I asked lookin' at her, she smiled.

"He is a friend to my older brother," she said, I noddied.

"Ok, I'm Icepop Matthews, but you can call me Icy," I said holdin' my hand out for her to shake it.

"You can call me Baby," she said shakin' my hand, I noddied.

"So do you live here in Tulsa," I asked her as we walked somewhere, she noddied.

"Yeah, I just got back from a trip," she said lookin' at me. "Do you live here in Tulsa?" she asked me, I smiled.

"Yeah, I live up the road with my sister and my best friend," I said lookin' at her.

"I live with my three older brothers," she said lookin' forward, I smiled.