Episode 7- What, where, and why?

I felt my hands were tied, and I heard some people talkin'. I opened my eyes slowly, and saw Austin, Dylan, and another Soc playin' poker, and about 10 more Socs sittin' around. I saw Austin stand up and walk over to me, he softly rubbed my cheek.

"So Icy how you feelin'?" he asked me, I looked at him then spit in his face.

"Well, looks like she's not thirsty," One of the Socs said, then everyone laughed and Austin looked at me.

"Icy you should learn some manners," Austin said wipin' his face, I smiled.

"I have manners, I just don't use them," I said lookin' around the room, he sighed.

"Icy I love you, I bet Dallas never said that to you, has he?" he asked rubbin' my cheek again. I turned and bite his finger, almost bitin' it in two. He jumped back and slapped me with his other hand, I looked at him as I felt the blood on my bottom lip. Dyaln walked over to me as Austin wrapped his hand. Dylan looked at me and smiled.

"Listen, Icepop I think we started off the wrong way, so forgive us," Dylan said, I looked at him with a stupid look.

"You kidnapped me and possily put my boyfriend in a coma," I said with anger and fire in my eyes. He smiled and looked at Austin, Austin was lookin' at me with his blue eyes. He walked over to me and bent down so that he was lookin' me straight in the eyes.

"Icy, do you love me and not that white trashy greaser Dallas Winston?" he asked me, I looked at him and kneed him in the place. He fell to his knees as everyone laughed.

"She hates you," Dylan said laughin' at Austin, I looked at Austin.

"Where's Saliva?" I asked Austin, he looked at me with a confused look.

"You mean Sylvia?" he asked still confused.

"Yeah, why not where is she?" I asked lookin' at Dylan and Austin, they looked at eachother and back at me.

"You don't need to know Icy," Austin said gettin' in my face, I looked at him then hittin' his head with mine and makin' him fall to the ground.

"Wow, Austin i'm beatin' you and i'm tied to a chair," I said lookin' at him with a smile, I heard Dylan chuckle a bit.

"That's sad Austin," he said chucklin' some more, Austin looked at me with a angry look on his face.

"I think you've said enough," Austin said then I felt a pain, and everythin' went black.

Dallas's P.O.V

I was layin' there asleep when I felt somethin' cold and painful followed by some voices, then the pain hit me hard and I yelled while movin' around.

"Look at him, he's dyin'," I heard Sodapop say with a small laugh, I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the gang.

"He's not dyin' yet," Two-bit said softly, I looked at Two-bit, he didn't look like that happy drunk who loves crackin' jokes, he looked more like a sad drunk who lost everythin' he loved.

"Dal are you ok?" Josie asked lookin' at me, I looked around the room to see where I was. I was at the Curtis house and I looked at Josie and Little-bit they looked worried about somethin' that's when I noticed Icepop wasn't here.

"Where's Icy?" I asked them, everyone didn't look happy, I sat up and looked at them. "Where is Icepop?" I asked again, but yellin' this time. Little-bit walked over to me and hands me Icy's switchblade, I looked at her.

"We found this in some blood, a few feet from you and we can't find Icepop anywhere," she said wipin' her eyes, I looked at the switchblade. I stood up, grabbed my shirt and put it on then I put my jacket on and walked out the door. I heard someone behind me, so I stopped and looked behind me to see Little-bit.