Episode 9- I remember now and forever

I was with Sodapop and Steve at the DX watchin' them work, I got out of the hospital a week ago. I had a few things that I forgot about and Ponyboy told me about them and I remembered, but the Dallas Winston guy, I remembered but my mind was near to empty with memories with him.

I remember when we first met I threw a switchblade at his head, and I remember the house with the heart but Two-bit only took me there yesterday. So I remember Dallas but I don't remember datin' him.

"Hey, Icy you ok?" I heard Steve ask, I looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah, why?" I asked him, he smiled.

"I need the wrench," he said , I looked at him and smiled.

"How come you always need the wrench?" I asked handin' it to him, Sodapop smiled.

"It's always the same problem," Sodapop said walkin' over to us and pattin' Steve on the back. Sodapop looked behind me and then looked at me with a smile. "Your boy's comin'," He said, I looked behind me and saw Dallas.

"He's not my boy," I said as Dally walked up beside me and looked a me.

"Fine then your his girl," Steve said lookin' at Dallas and me, I rolled my eyes.

"Wait what happened?" Dally asked lookin' at me then to Sodapop and Steve.

"She's your girl isn't she?" Steve asked pointin' to me, Dallas smirked.

"Suppost to be," he said lookin' at me, I rolled my eyes and walked into the store and Dally followed me. "Come on Icy let me take you somewhere for dinner tonight," he said lookin' at me from across the counter.

"I'm busy," I said sittin' on the stool, he looked at me with a stupid look.

"You always say that," he said grabbin' my hands and holdin' it in his. I looked at our hands, and slightly smiled, then up into Dallas's brown eyes.

"I don't know Dal, it's just I have to stay here and help Soda," I said lookin' into his dark, hard eyes, he smiled Now I can see why Josie was yellin' at me for not rememberin' Dally. He's good lookin', and he his smile is heart meltin'.

"Come on, just ask Steve to stay and help Soda," he said with his smile, I saw Steve and Sodapop walk in.

"Ask Steve to do what?" Steve asked walkin' over to us with Sodapop

"Will you stay and help Sodapop with what ever it is she needs to help him with?" Dallas asked lookin' at him, Steve looked at me and smiled.

"Sure will so you two can go on ya'lls date," Steve said then winkin' at Dallas and me, Dally smirked as I blushed. I saw Sodapop look at Dallas's hands as they held mine and he smiled.

"Looks like they're already on one," Sodapop said pointin' to our hands, Dallas let go and stuffed his hands into his leather jacket pocket. I looked at Sodapop and Steve with a stupid look.

"Fine, I guess I can go," I said lookin' at Dally, he smirked makin' me smile.

"Good i'll see you at 4:00," he said walkin' out the door, I smiled then looked at Steve and Sodapop

"He just will not give up on me will he?" I asked lookin' at Dallas walk away, Sodapop sighed.

"No, he will not," Sodapop said lookin' at me with his smile, I smiled

"I think Dally has gotten lost in you," Steve said lookin' at me, I smiled and looked at Sodapop.

"You ok Pepsi-Cola?" I asked, he looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm just thinkin'," he said, I looked at Steve with a confused face.

"About what?" Steve asked him, he looked at Steve and then to me.