war

DayMap was the world's cure! People were thriving for it, trying to search for Tom. Citizens agreed to Sheniqua and they planned to kill Tom. The gang went to Kmart and started their plan!

But, within their group, there was a hidden spy for the Pasta Worm King who immediately sent his forces to raid Kmart!

As they raided Kmart they decided to set a trap, Bob, who was the worm that Sheniqua cheated on Tom with, was held hostage.

Sheniqua froze. Bob, her beautiful bob, was held under hostage, his yellow eyes crying blood. Then it happened. Bob's throat was cut and bob was no more.

But Bob had an identical twin, who acted and looked the exact same as Bob. Name; Blob.

Blob pleaded for Sheniqua's love, but Sheniqua's heart was broken, she could not love any more

Sheniqua only loved Minecraft
Blob couldn't believe his ears, Minecraft??!!

Blob and Sheniqua never spoke again. The citizen and Sheniqua collected all kinds of weapons, hammer, ping pong balls, slims, goldfishes and all kinds of usual things that are used for weapons. They were ready to fight against the Pasta Worm king.

The two sides battled for months, none of which were willing to yield to the other. As the war raged on, The Pasta Worm King slaughtered Sheniqua's friends, making the rage inside Sheniqua boil.

As the rage boiled inside of her she knew there was only one thing that could beat the pasta worm king, the cockroaches.

The cockroaches were a legendary clan that were told to live deep underground. It would be the first time somebody called on the cockroaches in decades because no one likes them. They were the only chance Sheniqua and her army had against her ex-boyfriend.

The cockroaches rose up through the kitchen of an abandoned suburban home, screaming the battle cry used in many battles won.

They managed to find him, but pasta worm king was too powerful, he had grown stronger.

Pasta worm king took out his diamond sword

He swung continuously until he had killed them all, except one