the shake

There was one duck left uneaten, as he was rotten. This duck was half-dead, but not quite. He had some power. Not a lot. But some.

And this power......... WAS NOT a lot..... But yet....... He was gaining power...... THROUGH THE POWER OF PROTEIN SHAKES

GLUTEN FREE COOKIES AND PROTEIN BALLS APPEARED AT HIS WILL, SOON, HE COULD RULE THE UNIVERSE!

He travelled around the world with his unimaginable power of protein, energy and gluten-free products.

He went to Uranus. To buy more protein shakes.

Little known fact, Uranus is a very popular destination for anyone to get protein shakes.

But before he could buy the protein shakes he had to prove if he was worthy of the power.

The name of this powerful duck was "Quacky"! Powerful Protein shakes is his hero!

Quacky had an evil brother called Daffy who seemed innocent but was truly evil down to the core. Daffy was rich and had enough money to even buy Uranus, which he did.

Quacky and daffy had a face off, fighting for the ultimate protein shake.

Through the commotion, Donald stole the legendary, fit the fat protein shake and fled back to Earth.

Upon entry of Earth, Donald caught on fire due to the immense amount of energy and died. The protein shake sunk into the ocean, and that is where the battle resumed.