finale?

Sheniqua the only one left on the battle and on the pasta worm side, Tom was still alive. The battlefield was nothing but dead humans and worms. Tom couldn't kill his beloved Sheniqua.

But alas, he did. He couldn't bear the torment Sheniqua gave him all those years and darkness overshadowed his heart.

Tom killed Sheniqua, ripped out her heart as if to say, 'you broke my heart!', Sheniqua was left there dead, and tom was alone again.

Tom stared at his beloved, her eyes lifeless as his worm minions began to devour her flesh. As a souvenir, Tom kept Sheniquas left eye, so he would never forget the love he once had.

Tom was a psychopath. He ripped out his own left eye and performed surgery to put Sheniqua's into where his once was, so they would never be apart. Never.

Tom was once whole, once. But the past worms have driven him mad. He will never be whole again, never.

He's gone so mad that he likes pineapple on pizza. It's a tragedy...

Only others saw this as a tragedy, as pineapple tastes great on pizza

This is the lesson you might have learnt: Pasta worms are disgusting, Daymap was useful but not useful, Love is a battlefield, Pineapple on Pizza shouldn't be in this world!

jk pineapple on pizza is lit