Chapter 12.

2 WEEKS LATER

HARMONEE'S P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since I was released from the hospital, and Jackson, Airablle, and Alek have not left my side. And after Knox's and I's little chat in the hospital he has made several atempts to either talk, or aproch me but each time I just turned around, walked away, or completly ignored him. He hasn't tried anthing on me to day but, it also hasen't even hit lunch. I told Jackson I had to pee and that I'd meet him in third period. But honestly I just needed some space to breathe. I've had someone on my back at all tme like a fucking gard dog for the past two fucking weeks.

As I rounded the corner to get to the less used ladies bathrooms, someone grabbed me and pulled me into an empty class room. I was about to scream when he out his hand over my mouth and his raspy voice filled my ears.

"Harmonee. It's just me." he chuckled.

I turned around and glared at him. "What the helll Knox?" I said back
"I need to talk to you." He stated with a shrug as he slipped his hands in his front pocket.
"You have 4.67 minutes. Start talking."
He lifted his eyebrow but ignored my weird time and said " I like you, okay? I like you a lot and with you ignoring me it fucking hurts okay? I just want a second chance, and I'll prove myself." As he said this I had finally taken in his apperance. He was wearing dirty rummpled clothes, he had some stubble growing on his chin. Abd he had dark circles under his eyes as if he hasen't sleep in weeks.

"Fine. One chance. Only becuse you look like shit." I said then turned around and left him standing there witht he biggest smile ever on his face.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Okau i know this is super short, but I've been SUPER busy. Like i had camp last week, and i was baptiezed. I hve Cheer practice, and I'm trying to find a job.

Xoxo~ Cinderella