Chapter 5.

I was told to go wash up I the girls locker room showers, and was handed a pair of school sweat pants, shirt, and sweater. Once I was done I wen back to the office so I could talk to the principle.

"So, Harmonee. Who did this to you?" Mr. Hale asked as I sat down.
"Tiffany Winters, sir. She is one of the main reasons I go to the clinic so often." I said quietly.
"Okay, Harmonee. We'll look over the tapes and then give her the appropriate punishment." he said then had me leave his office.

 The area where my locker was, had been cleaned of all blue paint. So when I opened my locker to see little speckles of dried blue paint, I let out a huff of air. Relieved my stuff hadn't been ruined.  I gathered my stuff of second hour just as the bell rang. As I shut my locker I headed to my biology class.

-~-~-~-~-~-

By the time lunch rolled around everyone was giving me either sad and apologetic smiles or glares of hatred. So when I sat down in my usual spot with Airabelle and Jackson I said "Don't even say anything about this morning. I am handling it just fine and don't need help."

"Okay." they said in unison.
"Hey, stop copying me!" The said again in unison. I just laughed and took a bite of my apple.

They bickered until the bell for class rung. I had two classes left, then I and to stay after so I could catch up on my reading.

-~-~-~-~-~-

I wrote down the notes Mrs. James my English teacher was giving us, just as the bell went off in the middle of her lecture. "All right class, remember your essay is due in two weeks!" She said as the students filled out of her class. I walked up to her and said "Here's my essay. I finished it last night." I said handing her the neatly written report. "Thank you, Harmonee." she said taking the paper and putting it on her desk as I left.

I went to my locker and put my History and Biology notes in my backpack so I could study for the tests I have tomorrow. I slung my backpack over my shoulder the stood on my tip-toes to see the top of my locker to grab my book. Once I grabbed it I heard chuckling. I looked down the hall and seen Knox. Just standing there laughing.

"What?" I snapped.
"Nothing." he said as he stopped. I rolled my eyes and shut my locker and turned the other direction and started to the library.

I pulled out my head phones and phone once I was seated at a table in the far back. Scrolling through my music till I stopped on Clarity by Zedd, and picked up my book and started reading.

I got really into my book and I didn't realize Knox had sat down next to me, until he pulled out my left head phone. I looked up and glared at him. "Yes?" I huffed.

"What are you doing?" he asked.
"Reading." I said lifting my book up.
"Oh, well do you want to stop?" he asked.
"Not really." I said looking down finding my spot again.
"Well when are you going to want to?"
"At four o'clock." I said not looking up from my book.
"Oh, come on! That's in like a half an hour." he whined.
"And you care why?" I asked.
"I dunno. I just wanted to hang out." He said while shrugging his shoulders.
"Well find someone else to hang out with. I'm busy." I said putting my bookmark in my book and shoving my book into my bag and starting to leave. 

I walked quickly through the now empty halls of my school. Just as I made it to the big double doors at the front of the school I heard Knox yell "Wait!" And I don't know why I did but I stopped and turn around. I watched as he jogged over to me.

"How are you getting home?" he asked.
"I'm walking." I said rolling my eyes.
"Let me drive you."
"I'm good." I snapped and continued down the steps.
"Please?" he shouted.
I turned around and said "If I'll get you off my back!" He smiled and walked down to me.

The drive was silent, except for me giving him directions. Once he pulled into my drive way I said a thanks and got out.

KNOX'S P.O.V.
(at school)

 I was leaving my last hour of the day. I was walking down the nearly empty halls when I seen her. Harmonee. She was standing on her tip-toes trying to see the top of her locker, but could barely see it because of her short height. I started to chuckle because she had to be one of the shortest girls in the junior class.

"What?" she snapped at me.
"Nothing." I said as she rolled her eyes, shut her locker and began to walk in the other direction.

She walked into the library and sat down in the back. I walked over to the text books so I could check out a Algebra 2 book. I walked over to the librarian and checked out my book. I walked over and did the remainder of my homework, which took about ten minutes. So I returned my book and noticed that Harmonee was still sitting at her table in the far back corner. So I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

She didn't notice I was there so I pulled out her left head phone. She huffed and looked over to me "What?" she sneered.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Reading." She said lifting her book up.
"Oh, well do you want to stop?" I asked.
"Not really." She said looking down at her book again.
"Well when are you going to want to?"
"At four o'clock." She said not looking up from her book.
"Oh, come on! That's in like a half an hour." I whined.
"And you care why?" She asked.
"I dunno. I just wanted to hang out." I said while shrugging my shoulders.
"Well find someone else to hang out with. I'm busy."  She said getting up and putting her book in her bag starting to leave.

She walked quickly through the now empty halls of our school, but just as she made it to the double doors of the the building I yelled "Wait!" She stopped and turned around as I jogged over to her.

"How are you getting home?" I asked.
"I'm walking." She said rolling her eyes.
"Let me drive you."
"I'm good." She snapped and continued down the steps.
"Please?" I shouted.
She turned around and said "If I'll get you off my back!" He smiled and walked down to me.

The drive was silent, except for Harmonee giving me directions to her house. Once I pulled into her drive way The fence was rusted, the paint on her house was chipped and in need of repair. There was a scary looking pit bull chained up next door. And I'm pretty sure I seen some creeps down the roa- I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard a scream coming from her house. Alek probably just scared her. I thought, but it was thrown back into my face when the same female scream yelled out a word that made me jump. "HELP!"

I got out of my car and ran to her front door, and barged in. Once inside I could hear the muffled sounds of her voice begging for help. I looked at the stairs to my right and dashed up them. There where multiple shut doors, but I listened carefully for her soft cries. Once I realized they were coming from the door at the end f the hall I ran down there and tried to open the door but it was locked.

I was about to try again but I heard another door shut from inside the room. Then a male began to speak. "Listen bitch when I'm done with you nobody will know. It'll be our little secret, and when I need your help you come. Got it?" The gruff voice slurred.

"Pl-please. n-n-no, I-I-" she coulden't finish before I heard her get smacked. That was it. I thought as I backed up as much as I could and slammed my body against the flimsy plywood door.

******************************************************************************************************************

Hey I finaly finished it!

How do you like the Cliffhanger? No. Well I do! Because i know whats gonna happen and you don't!

Tell me what you think!
And what might happen

Vote,
Comment,
Follow. <3

Oh girl on the side is Harmonee.

Next chapter wont be as long this one was 1471 (before authors note).

Xoxo~ Cinderella

Do you like Knox's P.O.V.