gimme love

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. TWO 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

song recommendation:  gimme love - car, the garden

So far, I had spent my whole weekend having dates with Jungwoo.

Currently, I am staring at the hands of the clock which seem to be moving slowly to spite me. "Doyoung why are you so eager to leave today?" Jaehyun hits my shoulder in annoyance to my slacking off. His eyes scan me with curiosity. "Something is different with you. Very different."

"I don't know what you mean"

"What drugs are you on because I want ins." Laughing at his own joke, he flips the open sign to closed. My phone dings from my pocket and I reach for it immediately. 

Jungwoo ♡ : hyung~ where are u??

Jungwoo ♡ : i miss u >.<

I feel compelled to open the app and reply to the lonely virtual boy. Knowing that someone is waiting for me to get back to them fills me with a strange sense of warmth, even if Jungwoo is only a fictional character. 

The clock finally shows 7:00PM and I rush out the door, much to Jaehyun's confusion. "Doyoung! Why are you in such a hurry?" He chases after me. My phone goes off again and I pull it out.

Jungwoo ♡ : doyoungie hyung i'm lonely!!

I smile softly. "Doyoung, are you sick? Why are you acting so weirdly today?" Jaehyun continues to pester me, even with my fast walking away from him. "Do you perhaps... have a girlfriend?!" Forcefully stopping me by placing his hands on my shoulders, I meet his friendly eyes. My face heats up slightly at the question. 

"No..." Thinking of Jungwoo, I smile to myself.

"You so do! Who is she?" I push Jaehyun's hands off me and continue walking. 

"He." I mutter to myself, but Jaehyun hears me. 

"Woah! Doyoung, you actually have a boyfriend?" I thought Jaehyun would question me on my sexuality but instead he only continues to pester me about my so-called boyfriend. 

"No. I don't." Shaking my head, we stop outside my house. "Bye." Entering the house, I take my phone out of my pocket straight away and open the virtual boyfriend app. 

Welcome Back! You have six unread messages from Jungwoo. 

Jungwoo : hyung~ where are u?

Jungwoo : i miss u >.<

Jungwoo : doyoungie hyung~ i'm lonely~

Jungwoo : i'm booooooooooooored without u!!!

Jungwoo : are u with someone else? Someone better than me? :(

Jungwoo : You must be.

Jungwoo's profile was right about him being clingy. I text him back quickly with a gentle scowl on my face.

 Me: sorry jungwoo! I was at work :(

Me: it was a loooong day without your cute face

Me: Jaehyun is the only one I talked to today, and you're way better than him

Jungwoo : you have to make it up to me now :(

Jungwoo : take me on another date, this time I get to choose the place !!

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n

should I continue this or drop it? i have some cute ideas for the rest of the book but i want to know if there's a point in continuing it if no one's gonna read it lmao

 i have a taeten book waiting in my drafts and it's highkey angsty mwahaha

- c ☆