i need somebody

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. THIRTEEN 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

song recommendation: i need somebody - day6

Hands full of black ash, what once was Taeyong, Jaehyun silently cries. I softly tell Jungwoo to wait in the car whilst I calmed Jaehyun down. He obeys, but returns quickly with Jaehyun's cellphone in is hand. "This was on the road." Gently, he passes it to Jaehyun, who narrows his eyes at it and then at me.

"This is all your fault." Throwing the phone to the ground, he stands over me. "This is all your fucking fault, Doyoung." Jaehyun's hands find the collar of my shirt as he pushes me towards the railing of the bridge. "If it wasn't for you and that stupid game, I wouldn't be feeling like this." I hiss out in pain, as he holds me against the cold steel bar.

"Jaehyun, stop." Jungwoo tries to calm Jaehyun down, but only makes it worse. Jaehyun turns his attention to Jungwoo with cold eyes.

"If I had never made that stupid fucking game, maybe I would've had a chance."

"You made it? Jaehyun, why?" I push his hands off me while he's distracted, frowning at his confession.

"Because you were so lonely, Doyoung." He scoffs. "I just wanted to help you because I knew you would never accept my feelings, and you were too oblivious to notice me anyway. And then mistakes happened and Taeyong came along and I forgot about you. But you've taken away my happiness..."

Jaehyun drifts off, staring at Jungwoo.

"And now I must take yours too."

He mutters before ripping my phone from my hand and throwing it over the railing and into the icy river.

A/N

do you hate me yet?

2

- c ;)