i smile

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. EIGHT 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

song recommendation: i smile - day6

"J-Jungwoo?"

I want to move to him, wrap him in my arms, kiss the top of his head but my feet stay stuck on the ground. Choking out a sob, I feel hopeless in front of him.

"Doyoung?" Gently putting down his bowl, he clambers out of the chair and stumbles towards me. "Hyung." His soft voice, sends shivers down my spine. He stands in front of me, so Godlike and I feel so weak in front of him. His hands cautiously snake around my waist and I let my head rest on his shoulder. Squeezing him tightly, I reassure myself that I'm not dreaming anymore.

Jungwoo's real.

And he's here with me.

"Jungwoo, can you pinch me?" Glancing up, I meet his warm eyes and he tilts his head in confusion.

"That's a strange request but okay." He pinches my arm slightly and I yelp.

"So, I'm not dreaming?" I ask, making sure the boy in front of me won't disappear again. He giggles cutely, shaking his head and I nearly cry from uwu overload.

Hugging him even tighter, I hope that he never lets go. "Thank you, Jungwoo. Thank you so much."

"For what?"

"Thank you for making me feel like I'm not alone anymore."

A/N

sorry this is so late n boring!! I feel like the chapters are getting shorter and shorter because I have no idea where this is going. I've had no time because of assessments and I'm struggling with some personal shit lol so sorry if updates are slow,, i hate making you guys wait for chapters,, yikes

(also happy taeil day!!!!)

(also also,, would you be interested if i posted a book of poetry?)