Stupid (1)

Kamari .

I whipped my Camry into the driveway & killed the ignition. I looked over at Jovonnie and ran a hand over my face. She was knocked out.

After I yelled at her, she turned towards the window pissed off. I could tell she was mad because her forehead was pressed against the glass and every now & then I would hear her huff, causing my windows to fog up. Eventually she fell asleep.... Mad.

I knew that she wanted to cuss my ass out for the way I yelled at her, but she know better.

I got out the car and walked over to her side and picked her out of the car, her body instantly curling up against me.

After unlocking the door and entering the house, I placed her on my bed.

Gently I began removing her clothes , leaving her in her pink boy shorts and her Marilyn Monroe shirt.

Her frame looked so small as she layed in the center of my king sized bed.

After gazing at her for a while, I jumped in the shower real quick and walked into the kitchen.

My mama and father was sitting at the table in silence.

"Wassup ma?" I spoke before grabbing a water bottle out the fridge, completely ignoring him.

She gave me a small smile, and began to fiddle with her fingers nervously.

"So you don't see me sitting here?" He spat in my direction.

I mugged the fuck out of him before directing my attention back towards moms. "Yo wassup ma, why you-"

"See this is what I'm talking about , the blatant disrespect. I'm a grown ass man, respect me !" He yelled jumping up from the table, causing my mama to flinch.

"Ma ?" I ignored him.

"Nigga , I know you fucking hear me?" I could tell he was getting pissed but guess who didn't give a fuck?

If you guessed me , then you're correct.

I was drilling a hole in the side of my mama face, because she was trembling & wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"....... And yo momma got sum to tell you"

My mama finally looked up at me and mumbled something to me.

"excuse me?" I asked walking closer to the mahogany table. Out the corner of my eye I saw her tense up.

"I'm pregnant." she whispered but I managed to hear her.

I ran a hand over my face, as my nostrils flared in anger.

"Bruh what?"

"oh, that's not all ..... Continue baby" He said smirking.

I find it so fucking how this nigga can talk so much when throwing shit in people face but can't even mutter 2 words to his kids on a daily basis. and he wanna talk about respect ? I would ever respect his bitch ass.

You earn respect when you taking care of home, he ain't never done that shit. He said he a grown ass man? Nah, he a grown ass boy.

"....... And you know we don't have that much room, so we're gonna turn your room into the nursery" My ma spoke, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I could feel myself turning red from the anger that I was holding in.

"So , basically you telling me that you dun fucked around & got pregnant when you barely take care of the ones you got and then on top of that it's by a nigga who ain't helped you with the 2 you already got? Bruh if this ain't some bullshit....."

Mama jumped to her feet and pointed in direction. "Now you gone watch your mouth when you talking to me, have you lost yo damn mind?" She yelled at me.

"Nah Bruh, have you lost yours ? You kicking me out room for this baby or because that bum ass nigga told yo idiotic ass --" before I could even get the rest of my words out, a hand flew & slapped my face sending a stinging sensation over my cheek.

"You listen hear & you listen well , you're going to show me some goddamn respect . This is MY house, understood?" I stayed slient. "I said so you understand?" I quickly nodded. "Good. Now Kam , you're 18 years old .... You're grown. & I know about what's been going on at JoJo's house but it's too many people here at one time ---"

"Wait, what are you saying?" I interrupted.

"It's time for you to move out," She said so softly I barely heard her.

As pissed as I was on the inside, I just shook my head and began chuckling. "So you kicking me out ...... For him?" I asked in disbelief mixed with anger.

"Kamari, it's not -" she began before I held my hand out , cutting her off.

"Save it ma. I hope it was worth it... I really do." My fist clenched tightly against my side. "We'll see how long it'll last before he starts beating your fucking head in" I spat at her referring to the time he began beating on her.

He had begun to drink heavily once he lost his job & he started to take out his frustration on moms. She hadn't even told me but I walked in one day while he was choking her. An ass beating from me nipped that in the bud. She made me promised to never speak on it again. That was 2 years ago.

"KAMARI DOUGLAS !" She screamed at me but I was already out the the kitchen.

I walked into my room and grabbed Jovonnie. She was still knocked out as I wrapped her legs around my waist and began to leave the house.

"Kam ?" A soft voice called out to me making me spin around. Jasmine stood outside her bedroom door with tears falling from her eyes. "You're leaving me?" She asked.

Once I heard the clash of glass & the arguing, I knew that I couldn't leave her.

"Never that, come on ma" I smiled as she ran into my arms. I placed her on the opposite side of Jovonnie & walked out the house.

************

Okay, you guys don't beat me up.

I haven't updated in a while, forgive me please.

With everything that's been going on like Graduation, My Birthday, & Preparing for College (West Georgia, Turnuhhh) I haven't had the time to update.

This is part one of Stupid, the 2nd part should be coming soon.

Continue to vote babies.

Do you think Mama Doug was wrong for kicking him out?

- Niekolee 💄💋