Attitudes .

"All the bitches in Hollywood get this Mollywood" - Breezy

Kamari

I ran my hand down my face in frustration.

"Jovonnie, what's the problem ?"

I glanced over at her before placing my eyes back on the road.

She ignored me, yet again.

I groaned loudly, as I turned onto Freerun Avenue. The lights from the local shops shined through the night time, creating a Las Vegas effect.

I leaned all the way back in my seat with my right hand on the wheel and my left hand playing with one of my dreads. As we cruised through the streets of downtown Texas, I began processing the events of tonight's game.

First, getting benched half of the fucking game.

Second, watching my girl get googly eyes over another nigga.

and Third, watching her step out of her character and lay her hands on a female.

After basically getting kicked out of the arena, I carried Jovonnie to my car because she wanted to be ratchet. We had a mini argument in the parking lot, then got kicked out again, and now she's giving me the silent treatment that y'all silly ass females like to do.

I feel like she ain't have a reason to be mad, Lacy was feeling up on me, not the other way around. And let us not forget how she was all gums and teeth for Hassan when her man is sitting on the fucking bench.

Hell na she ain't have a reason to be mad, the fuck ?

"So you really about to sit in my fucking car and not answer when I'm talking to you ?" I spoke sternly. I could feel myself getting mad.

I waited a few seconds, giving her time to answer. Still nothing.

"Man you know what ....." I refrained myself from saying what was right on the tip of my tongue. "Fuck this shit, you ain't gotta say shit else to me... You mouth too fucking big anyways"

I kept my eyes on the road and sped down the local strip. Her eyes burning a whole in the side of my face.

Yeah, that got yo attention. I thought to myself.

"What the fuck did you say ?"

I chuckled outloud, deciding not respond.

"KAMARI ! I know you here me talking to you !?" She yelled at me.

I pressed on the brakes at the red light and snapped my head in her direction.

"Now I know you done lost yo mind, but you better find that shit and fix ya fucking tone. I'm not finna play witcho' ass. In sitting up here fucking talking to yo dumb ass and you act like you don't fucking hear me? Then you wanna get loud and pop shit, like you forgot who you fucking talking to. Jovonnie get cha' lil ass messed up in this car if you want to. You better chill out, Don't say shit else to me, sit the fuck back, keep ya mouth shut and enjoy the ride." I said seriously but never raising my voice at her.

I stared at her a little longer before focusing back on the now green light. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jovonnie pout and fold her arms.

About five minutes later, I pulled into Zaxby's parking lot. We both got out and walked to the entrance. I pulled open the door and allowed Jovonnie to walk ahead of me.

"You want me to get a booth or are we eating at home ?" I heard her ask me as I began walking to the counter. I simply through her a head nod as my response. I heard her suck her teeth and stomp off. I could just picture her rolling her eyes at me, so I chuckled.