Jealousy .

"But we ain't finished talking I told you , you don't need to worry about them bitches ... All them 5's need to listen when a 10 is talking" - Drake

Jovonnie.

I swear everything in me wanted to bum rush this trick and show her ass how my right hook felt. I could see myself stomping her, and rag tagging her ass all up and down this Arena's sidewalk. It felt like Deja-Vu.

But I knew that I hadn't been in that predicament before.

So that could only mean one thing: it was gonna happen in the future.

But I don't fight. Unless I'm provoked, and even though this bitch is tempting the hell out of me. I know that if I was to lay my hands on her it would be my fault in the end because she didn't do anything to me.

Besides call me a bitch, a hoe AND she felt up on my man.

So on second thought, I might just beat ha ass.

It'll make me feel better 😊.

"Bitch , who you talking to ?"

I looked over my shoulder then back at her , glaring.

"Aye yo chiiilllll ," Kam spoke before I had the chance to. "You buggin ma, I already told you that I got a girl.. Callin her a bitch ain't gone change that. YOU can't change that,"

She rolled her eyes then stomped away before turning around and saying "I'll be back"

I simply smirked at her and waves my fingers, "Toodles bitch"

Lacy turned around half way and did the most disrespectful thing you can ever do to someone.

She spit on me.

Before the glob of her Thot infected mucus could land on me , I charged at her.

I don't know what happened, it was like a new me came out and left the other Jovonnie in the dust.

My fist threw left and punches at her face repeatedly.

Left , right .

Left , right .

I could feel hands grabbing on me but I brushed them off.

I was in the zone.

Beating her ass down .

Her screams filled the air as she tried to grab me and throw me to the ground.

I flipped her over in her back and straddled her, never once breaking my punching spree.

"Shit... Shit... Shit..." I could hear Kamari say.

His hands reached out and grabbed me, picking me up by my waist.

Two other guys helped Lacy ass up and before she could lift her head, my size 7 Michael Khors Tennis shoe landed on her face.

"Ohhhh shiiittt !" The onlookers yelled.

Growling at me , Kamari grabbed my booty in his hands and threw me over his shoulder.

"Chill out bae, before you get us arrested" He mumbled for my ears only.

"BITCH !" I yelled out one last time.

"Shut the fuck up yo" Kam yelled at me.

Lowkey, that shit turned me on.

No lie, that aggressive stuff had me feeling nice as hell.

"Okay baby" I replied sweetly.

😊😊😊

***************

Authors note:

Short and sweet babes.

Next chapter gets a little heated so go ahead and follow me if you're not.

Xoxoxoxo

- Niekolee 💄💋