Stuck

Jovonnie

"If you open your eyes and give sense a good try, I'll be all you need and more then a fucking bestfriend" - Ravaughn.

I ran outside of school just in time to see my bus pull off.'Damn, I told Keyshia I had to catch the bus. Her ass wanna talk'. Pulling my iPhone out of my pocket, I dialed my mama.

Ring... Ring... Ring..

"Hello" She answered in her accent.

"Ma, can you pick me up?" I asked while biting my pinky.

"Hell no" She Snapped. "Why you didn't bring your ugly ass home on the bus?"

"I had to stay after class" I lied, knowing that I was talking to my friend Keyshia.

"I ain't got no gas money, so walk." She said before the dial tone greeted me.

Clenching my teeth, I curled my hand around my phone before walking out of the parking lot.

'Good thing it isn't raining.'

As if on cue, the clouds opened up and poured down on me. Immediately, I rushed under the local bus stop's covering. Rubbing my head in frustration, I sat down and thought out my options.

- Rush Home.

- Wait until the rain stops.

- Call someone.

Choosing the latter, I scrolled through my phone looking for a contact that was nearby.

Best Friend Kam. 515-236-2324

Hopefully, he's out of practice. Sucking in a deep breath, I pulled my jacket closer and called him.

"Wassup" He answered immediately. I had to take a moment and adjust to his sexy, just-woke-up voice.

"Kam, Wanna do me a favor?"

"I'm omw, ma." Then he hung up.

*************

Authors Note: This chapter sucked and it was short as hell but Im updating again before Wednesday. So hold your horses (Ceondra). 

- Niekolee.